Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

nice guids and thanks
    btw will there be enough points in the end to support skills to level 18 or 20 because then they require more. I mean im only regular(almost expert) and i have only few skill points because i have 2 level 18 buffs and critical shot level 18 which i need 20 more points for to get it to 20, but might keep it at 18. and also 40 points for the 2 buffs. and then getting fire lance to 20 will cost a lot and other buffs and skills later on.

P.S - Does skilling get slower as u go on? idk if its true but it seems like the bar is going a lot less up after every hit for regular ---> expert than i seen from apprentice -----> Regular
    Last edited by Zheme; 01-06-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Banned
    there will be...only on the final skills which count

i have sharpness still ^^ at lv9 just as a support buff

PS - use adept set

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    just as i thought, ty for clarifying. also, with our helms it's just 36cd, not 40 so how can that guy tell u they're the same lol.
    Oh you'll be srprised if you find out who that person is. But I wont tell who he is we are both in good terms right now.

I will choose, 1. No matter how huge your magic attack damage is, if youre hp is low. You can still end up getting 2-3 hit/ or get outhealed.
    I will never extend a helm to 41%, never do that its a waste >.<
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 01-08-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

How would you rank lvl 20 sonic shooter and lvl 9 shooting star dps compared with lvl 20 lances + critshot and shadow? (assuming 1 target)

Also, a question about crit shot.
    My fa is lvl 108 atm, and im curious why everybody says crit shot has the best dps. From what ive seen so far (in pve i think) it does 900 non crits and 3k crits, compared with my terra lance which does 1.2k non crits 2.9k crits. Is the reason people say its dps is the best entirely based off its crit damage? beucase if it doesnt crit, it costs you much more than it gives you when it crits

Ty YumCookies~

Quote Originally Posted by Sabuvok View Post
    How would you rank lvl 20 sonic shooter and lvl 9 shooting star dps compared with lvl 20 lances + critshot and shadow? (assuming 1 target)

Also, a question about crit shot.
    My fa is lvl 108 atm, and im curious why everybody says crit shot has the best dps. From what ive seen so far (in pve i think) it does 900 non crits and 3k crits, compared with my terra lance which does 1.2k non crits 2.9k crits. Is the reason people say its dps is the best entirely based off its crit damage? beucase if it doesnt crit, it costs you much more than it gives you when it crits
    IMO we may have AoE skills but arent comparable to wizards AoE not to mention their stun, thus making this FA stunlock in combo process dangerous when youre gunna do solo grind in your future level. The stunlock combo Lv. 20 or 18 lances/cannons + Lvl. 9 Sonic or Shooting may help you in certain grind spots but it gets difficult in grind spots like pf and pI, dps wise ofcourse having a lvl 9 shooting star as a part of that combo set will yield better dps than a maxed finisher skill. But Im sorry to say this, lvl 9 shooting star is stupid >.> lvl 9 sonic might still be acceptable since its stun is of use. But why will you lvl 9 shooting star? when it scatters the mobs and has 3 seconds cast time? you'll realize what im saying when you get to solo grind in Porta Inferno or some dungeon like FT someday at some point. You can use Shooting Star when ure grinding with a party, but when the mobs are all focused on you its a very dangerous skill to use.

Yes crit shot is for crit. they say it has good dps because its as fast (1.3 seconds of castng time) as the lances.
    Critical shot is an amp based skill though. Try using amp orb and crit orb. compare crit damage of amp orb to crit orb - amp will always make it crit harder.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 01-08-2011 at 10:39 AM.

The crit damage of shooting star to one target is fatal but its 3 seconds cast time can also kill you which is why I stronly suggest maxing it and using it as a finisher skill only.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    IMO we may have AoE skills but arent comparable to wizards AoE not to mention their stun, thus making this FA stunlock in combo process dangerous when youre gunna do solo grind in your future level. The stunlock combo Lv. 20 or 18 lances/cannons + Lvl. 9 Sonic or Shooting may help you in certain grind spots but it gets difficult in grind spots like pf and pI, dps wise ofcourse having a lvl 9 shooting star as a part of that combo set will yield better dps than a maxed finisher skill. But Im sorry to say this, lvl 9 shooting star is stupid >.> lvl 9 sonic might still be acceptable since its stun is of use. But why will you lvl 9 shooting star? when it scatters the mobs and has 3 seconds cast time? you'll realize what im saying when you get to solo grind in Porta Inferno or some dungeon like FT someday at some point. You can use Shooting Star when ure grinding with a party, but when the mobs are all focused on you its a very dangerous skill to use.

Yes crit shot is for crit. they say it has good dps because its as fast (1.3 seconds of castng time) as the lances.
    Critical shot is an amp based skill though. Try using amp orb and crit orb. compare crit damage of amp orb to crit orb - amp will always make it crit harder.
    Sorry if i was misunderstood, but what i meant was rank their dps, not in that certain combination, but as a skill by itself.
    e.g. crit shot > terra > shadow shot> fire > aqua
    what i meant was, in that ranking, where would sonic shooter and shooting star (at those lvls) fit in?

I know crit shot hits harder, i was just curious why people would think so highly of it when it does so little damage non crit.
    assuming you crit exactly half the time, crit shot would lower your average dps...
    Last edited by Sabuvok; 01-08-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Ty YumCookies~

RedOsmium
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabuvok View Post
    Sorry if i was misunderstood, but what i meant was rank their dps, not in that certain combination, but as a skill by itself.
    e.g. crit shot > terra > shadow shot> fire > aqua
    what i meant was, in that ranking, where would sonic shooter and shooting star (at those lvls) fit in?

I know crit shot hits harder, i was just curious why people would think so highly of it when it does so little damage non crit.
    assuming you crit exactly half the time, crit shot would lower your average dps...

the fact that crit shot raises crit rate. So it would crit more than any other FA skill.

And SS/Sonic always comes last (Finishers).

nvm lol

about lvl 9 shooting star being stupid... you said to put it as lvl 9 in your guide lol
    would you recommend lvl 20 sonic and shooting star? mainly for war and pvp

thanks for the calcs chainlock
    Last edited by Sabuvok; 01-09-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Ty YumCookies~

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast