Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Sabuvok View Post
    nvm lol

about lvl 9 shooting star being stupid... you said to put it as lvl 9 in your guide lol
    would you recommend lvl 20 sonic and shooting star? mainly for war and pvp

thanks for the calcs chainlock
    fix'd
    Yes.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Titanium

Exclamation

Ok, i have two questions about your guide, which is very good btw;

1. I don't know how you could have all those skills and max them all (besides Gravity Distortion, Vital Bless) cuz i've got the same final skills and buffs/debuffs as you and i still have Shooting Star lvl9 and Curse Remove lvl15 to max even thou i deleted sharpness (which does nothing for my FA). So, should i deleted a debuff (blind or lower def) do we really need the two of them and some other buff?

2. Why am i maxing Shooting Star when nowhere in your guide states whether in pve or pvp to use it? If Sonic Shooter lvl20 is the finisher in pvp then what is Shooting Star lvl20 or any lvl Shooting Star used for?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Ok, i have two questions about your guide, which is very good btw;

1. I don't know how you could have all those skills and max them all (besides Gravity Distortion, Vital Bless) cuz i've got the same final skills and buffs/debuffs as you and i still have Shooting Star lvl9 and Curse Remove lvl15 to max even thou i deleted sharpness (which does nothing for my FA). So, should i deleted a debuff (blind or lower def) do we really need the two of them and some other buff?

2. Why am i maxing Shooting Star when nowhere in your guide states whether in pve or pvp to use it? If Sonic Shooter lvl20 is the finisher in pvp then what is Shooting Star lvl20 or any lvl Shooting Star used for?
    ok look.
    1. Shooting star is a crappy skill to use on mobs, the more mobs it hits, the more the damage gets split between mobs, there should be no reason for it to be level 9, because you WILL NOT be spamming it in pve.

2. Why would you have blind
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Titanium
    So, put it to lvl20 and use it for what since we cant use it in pve and sonic shooter is already a finisher in pvp? and thanks i'll delete blind then...

RedOsmium
    Sonic shooter does less damage than shooting star for pvp, just keep sonic as a pve skill since it has a 100% stun lock.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3572de/
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    you could keep it lvl 9 for pve if you wish, but i dont need a stun in pve, iim always with a party, sonic is my backup for when shooting star fails to do its job, or when theres already a huge mob of procs infront of me in war and i just want a finisher... and since shooting star splits the dmg sonic shooters the next best thing. idc for sonic at lvl 9, lvl 20 ftw, 105% amp.. the dmg isnt as great as shooting stars, but when your in war, and its going to hit like 10 guys to begin with, yeahhh sonic shooter will be a lot stronger xD
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    im speaking solely from a nationwar/boss hunting/dungeon running FA btw, leveling in PI solo yeah lvl 9 sonic ftw..actually the only reason i cant solo PI is because its at lvl 20, but then again spamming a level 9 skill that takes longer to cast then lances would be pewp exp anyways, which is why i go with a partner so i can just spam my dps skills
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

RedOsmium
    In dungeons I use that exact same stun combo, it keeps the entire party from getting hit by anything but the bosses. The only time I can see level 20 sonic being useful is in war in a massive mob.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

ahm well as i use in the dungeon skills..( only for dungeon and hunting )
    lvl 20 sonic shooter 1st key / shooting start lvl 10 2nd key/ gravity lvl 9 3rd key/ crit shot lvl 20 4th key and last drilled lvl 9.
    it will reaches and cast 5 skills if you use the auto attack..
    for me its good..coz it reaches until 5 skills to cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    im speaking solely from a nationwar/boss hunting/dungeon running FA btw, leveling in PI solo yeah lvl 9 sonic ftw..actually the only reason i cant solo PI is because its at lvl 20, but then again spamming a level 9 skill that takes longer to cast then lances would be pewp exp anyways, which is why i go with a partner so i can just spam my dps skills
    lol FA lvl fast regardless

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast