Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

Miavii, I’d just like to say, thank you.
    This guide has taught me just about everything I need to know about Force Archer’s.
    Hopefully, with the much appreciated help from this guide, I will be able to succeed in maling my dream FA.
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I will never extend a helm to 41%, never do that its a waste >.<
    ok fair 'nuf...

but what about this?

it's potential 40% cd...better than the 36% osm we're stuck with, and +6 tg > +9 osm, def/rate-wise.
    worth a seh now?

Yes.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Yes.
    i wouldnt pay 1bill+ for a slot extender to gain a couple defense points and 4% CDI, its probably a waste. if i were to extend anything it would be a 7/40 because all the money you put into a helmet like that stays worth it in the end...in terms of a single slot PC TG though, good luck selling it after :P i definately wouldnt mind having one though, i was going to buy one that was already extended but i didnt because i thought to myself "What if i want to re sell it, who would pay to transfer this+extra money as profit" so ye im stuck with my 36 dmg helm unless i can get myself a 7/34 for cheap, i'd most likely just jump straight to 7/40 though, the extra 7 rate isnt as needed for me at the moment, becasue when i have no rate rings with a leg+aura im at 47% rate, and im an nwar char so im running around w/o rate rings all the time.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    i wouldnt pay 1bill+ for a slot extender to gain a couple defense points and 4% CDI, its probably a waste. if i were to extend anything it would be a 7/40 because all the money you put into a helmet like that stays worth it in the end...in terms of a single slot PC TG though, good luck selling it after :P i definately wouldnt mind having one though, i was going to buy one that was already extended but i didnt because i thought to myself "What if i want to re sell it, who would pay to transfer this+extra money as profit" so ye im stuck with my 36 dmg helm unless i can get myself a 7/34 for cheap, i'd most likely just jump straight to 7/40 though, the extra 7 rate isnt as needed for me at the moment, becasue when i have no rate rings with a leg+aura im at 47% rate, and im an nwar char so im running around w/o rate rings all the time.
    buy my 7/34 :P

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    buy my 7/34 :P
    Sell me your 7/34 xD
    Just sayin' haha

Kealie - Mercury ;; 180 FA ;; SEIREITEI ;; PRO SIG

RedOsmium
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL but yeah, FA is one of "those classes" where every little bit counts, every little "extra 5 dmg per shot" and "extra 5 less dmg taken per shot" and "every 20 hp left after a fight" is needed, and "every hp auto heal" is a necessity. a WA or FS can live without it, but its a class like an FA that NEEDS all those things. on my warrior i can say "forget upgrading from s.tit to shineguard, i dont need that extra 18 defense" but on my FA im definately making the swap once viento crafts me them, because every little thing counts on this class. of course if i were a warrior i could say "forget paying 500mill for 18 defense, i'll put it towards other better things just cuz i can" but an FA cant say that, the FAs that do say that are the FAs that blow, and theres a LOT of those on this game.
    ????
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Liever View Post
    Sell me your 7/34 xD
    Just sayin' haha
    xD your on merc

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    xD your on merc
    Pffft. xD I have a friend over in Venus right now :P

Kealie - Mercury ;; 180 FA ;; SEIREITEI ;; PRO SIG

Banned
    What build is best for a FA in like t1 or t2 :P

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast