Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    Nice guide, but that part is incorrect. Shadowshot is down effect which is different than knockback, and lance benefit from trusting arrow but shadowshot does not.

I'm not sure the difference of cast speed on shadowshot compare to lances, are they different in combo? if so, please enlighten me
    Uh, its 1.3...so if lances are 40% + 30% with thrusting arrow. We should assume that its down effect is greater than shadow?? xD... were talking about its implications in pk here just so you wont get off track. I dont think so.. Youre correct if that goes to mob pve. I am exposed to facing other people in channel 15 almost everyday and to my observations dear distance and movement has to do something with the down effects these skills have and to my FA I see that shadow shot's 50% down more effective whatever distance whereas lances somehow knockdown only when enemy go and do things near you.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 09-22-2010 at 05:05 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

From "OSM BATTLE" to "guide is outdated.", your text is gray making hard to read on the "Dark Vision" skin where my background is also gray lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    From "OSM BATTLE" to "guide is outdated.", your text is gray making hard to read on the "Dark Vision" skin where my background is also gray lol.
    I darkened it even more, it should be all black now. My background is white >.<

I also need clarification about the rank up per 10 level quests. We dont get combo mode at level 10 anymore right? can someone update me with what was changed there? Plox. TY

RedOsmium
    Aura at 10, bm1 at 20, combo at 30.

tyvm!

You should explain bm1... uses for pve/pvp some people make it a big controversy.
    Hi!

bm1 is usless

There seem to be people who think differant, it should be cleared up so people don't start big time fighting.
    Hi!

it wont be a big time fight if people state their arguments clearly without the need to bash another
    in the real world people have disagreements without calling each other names, lol.

Osmium
    Oohawesome.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast