Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

Titanium
    what is the pve combo with 3 cannons?
    & if this 3 cannon combo is good, what would be the use of level 12 GD instead of 20?
    Last edited by Leihs; 01-08-2012 at 02:12 AM.

To max Sonic Shooter and utilize its aoe and damage for war - pvp. You can actually survive with just Shadow Shot and 3 canonns if you got decent vamp then use the either one of the stun skills when the lure goes out of control.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    and yes the guide was helpful lol

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Leihs View Post
    what is the pve combo with 3 cannons?
    & if this 3 cannon combo is good, what would be the use of level 12 GD instead of 20?
    Auto attack stun is GD12+3 cannons at 20, combo stun is sonic 9+3 cannons at 20.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

question for Miav. I've stalked Simca asking same question but no reply so ill just stalk you and sence you sre my other favorite fa, dont ignore me like that other bastard lol, soo What numbers do we rly have to look on forcium gear Def rate? rumors saying you broke 4k and your super miss machine vs monster? True?

SakuyaEM1 13x Wiz Merc

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaEyez View Post
    question for Miav. I've stalked Simca asking same question but no reply so ill just stalk you and sence you sre my other favorite fa, dont ignore me like that other bastard lol, soo What numbers do we rly have to look on forcium gear Def rate? rumors saying you broke 4k and your super miss machine vs monster? True?
    Lmao simca didn't have to answer you or even talk to you lols and na user posing as a player from eu cabal. Have a lot of those already.

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaEyez View Post
    Not all. I think the highest boss monster that would often miss when im not in bm+aura was Penna with 4000 def rate. The *edited* regular Monsters i mean in PI and MO miss alot and it makes it so easy. My parties in ft b2f prolly have seen me just walk through the mobs no bm's or aura, I dont bother using sp unless dpsing (bm2) bosses. 4000 is not super miss, its just more miss and also because my forcium pieces are +100 def rate at +10 during that time. Simca is prolly busy. wait who is Simca?? lol o.O
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 01-25-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Not all. I think the highest boss monster that would often miss when im not in bm+aura was Penna with 4000 def rate. The *edited* regular Monsters i mean in PI and MO miss alot and it makes it so easy. My parties in ft b2f prolly have seen me just walk through the mobs no bm's or aura, I dont bother using sp unless dpsing (bm2) bosses. 4000 is not super miss, its just more miss and also because my forcium pieces are +100 def rate at +10 during that time. Simca is prolly busy. wait who is Simca?? lol o.O
    Simca is a German FA who plays on Cabal EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Simca is a German FA who plays on Cabal EU.
    + eu version of han

Trainee
    Thanks a lot for this guide!
    What build is the best for PVE? i mean with everything, set, weapons, yewery, epaulet, etc
    Ty

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast