Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by HARKDOG View Post
    Thanks a lot for this guide!
    What build is the best for PVE? i mean with everything, set, weapons, yewery, epaulet, etc
    Ty

Forcium (Mithril in some versions) is unarguably the best build for PvE.
    I dont think there is a best weapon for PvE as it dont really relate with defense/def-rate. So obviously the best weapon is the weapon that deals more damage. A mithril/forcium 40/7?
    Accessories depends... Vampiric or Drosnin earings? Both can be HP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ers (vamp), I prefer drosnin (with hp steal stats) though for the additional def rate.
    Epaulet: EoS +8.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 01-31-2012 at 06:17 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Forcium (Mithril in some versions) is unarguably the best build for PvE.
    I dont think there is a best weapon for PvE as it dont really relate with defense/def-rate. So obviously the best weapon is the weapon that deals more damage. A mithril/forcium 40/7?
    Accessories depends... Vampiric or Drosnin earings? Both can be HP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ers (vamp), I prefer drosnin (with hp steal stats) though for the additional def rate.
    Epaulet: EoS +8.
    So drosnin earings. What about rings and amulet? and I don't understand what you say there about vamp, "i love u, i love u..........ers" ?? Ty
    Last edited by HARKDOG; 01-31-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HARKDOG View Post
    So drosnin earings. What about rings and amulet? and I don't understand what you say there about vamp, "i love u, i love u..........ers" ?? Ty
    Oh i just said Hp suc.kers there. Ring of Sage +10 for pve rings definitely and Ammulet of Pain +5 and up are preferred for the additional max/crit damage.

Trainee
    Oh i just said Hp suc.kers there. Ring of Sage +10 for pve rings definitely and Ammulet of Pain +5 and up are preferred for the additional max/crit damage.
    oh now i get it, lol, thanks for your help ^^

guide will be updated soon.

soon.
    You should know by now that word means nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Have two spells that cause stun [Gravity Distortion & Sonic Shooter]

Have quite a number of buffs including one Party buff [13 total but only 7 can be shared to other players]

Wanted to point out:

We have 3 skills now that can stun.

And a total of 5 buffs that can be shared, with 3 passives. Not including Regeneration and shorts.

You'd probably edit it eventually anyways but I saw since you said something about Quick Move at the bottom of the list, that you might have already looked over these two points.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

I think bm2 gives FA 1 more range right?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy238 View Post
    I think bm2 gives FA 1 more range right?
    Their normal attack/bullets gain 1 range, not the skills.

BM2 normal attack is 12 range. The auto target range is less than that though (i think its 10?), and if you're hitting >10(?) range target first, then click on a 2nd target, both targets hp show up at the top of your screen but your character will have stopped hitting the 1st target even while still in attack range, just because its out of the auto target range; gotta manually reclick the 1st.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast