Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

True...but this is Cabal forum, people here bashing each other over differant opinons is too common, and those who are confused are left in the dark if not even more in the dark, no one here knows the techniques on how to "kindly argue" I think is what its called?
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by meep49 View Post
    True...but this is Cabal forum, people here bashing each other over differant opinons is too common, and those who are confused are left in the dark if not even more in the dark, no one here knows the techniques on how to "kindly argue" I think is what its called?
    Arguing and trolling are entirely different . If readers know how to determine what kind of reply is a troll or argument with regards the topic then I believe there shouldnt be something to be confused about. I actually like it when people argue back on my statement and I answer them to the best of my knowledge. If something comes up in contradiction of my ways and how I understand things, I thoroughly see through it by trying or testing it ingame and sometimes these people have a good point and I will admitt they are right.

So as for the bm1 question, Im sorry if it wasnt included, but I would tell you now that the guide will be updated from time to time. I cannot cover everything at the moment but ill get there. Bm1 though, u have to know damage is being divided (lowered) depending how many target gets hit. It can be used in nation to stack with leg weapon. I have other things to say bout it but I'll save it for the guide.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    There seem to be people who think differant, it should be cleared up so people don't start big time fighting.
    Bm1 is indeed useless in most of situation.

The original design of bm1 was allow us (FA) to shoot a single skill into 4 weaker version at different direction (or nearby targets). However, what makes bm1 bad compare to non bm is that, the weaker version of certain skill does not gain the full effect of the original skill. includes Area / Piercing, Critical Damage (and rate?).

If you toy around with bm1, you will see that

*gravity distortion does not stun in an area of "3" but instead only stuns 4 TARGET at reduced damage.
    *Lances no longer pierces target, but instead shoots at 4 specific mob at lesser damage
    *Critical Shot's skill bonus critical damage is completely removed upon activation of bm1

-> This eliminates any purpose in PVE, as area 2, 3 or even lance's pierce effect WILL hit more than 4 target.

-> At the same time, During war when you are attacking guardians, it'll split between guardian and the legacy core or w/e thus dealing less damage

-> The only benefit of having bm1 is at open pvp because the benefit of having high M atk and being able combo can be safer than bm2, as you do not get knockdown or stunned while comboing. Also the damage will not be spitted hitting single target.

################################################## ###########

To demonstrate my point, I've taken 3 screenshot of me using crit shot dealing critical damage without bm1, with bm1, and with bm1 splitting at various direction.

My apology for low quality screenshot as I was in an re-sized cabal windows mode while taking these.

Without bm

With bm1

with bm1 splitting into 3 - 4(?) target

2254(?)
    Last edited by SilvusX; 09-22-2010 at 07:05 PM.

nvm you fixed it =)

and the point of lower damage was proven.

But I thought all skill effects (stun, knockdown, down) were removed when bm1 activated? Maybe I wasnt paying attention when I played FA but then again its been really long time since I've played FA at a length of longer than an hour, even longer since I used bm1 on it.
    Last edited by meep49; 09-22-2010 at 07:06 PM.
    Hi!

Banned
    nvm you fixed it =)

Yeep, I was looking at imageshack's thumbnail and it was kind of hard to tell the number, and I feel like fixing it so it would look nicer

Effects of BM1, BM2, Aura and Special skill has been added to the guide. and the limit of Multi Shooter are four targets only.

and thanks for sharing that.

Banned
    nvm you fixed it =)

But I thought all skill effects (stun, knockdown, down) were removed when bm1 activated? Maybe I wasnt paying attention when I played FA but then again its been really long time since I've played FA at a length of longer than an hour, even longer since I used bm1 on it.
    When I was testing it, the mob did not attack me for awhile while casting GD during bm1. So I assume stun was in place, I really don't know about knockdown though.

it is only the piercing effect that gets removed and not knockdown.

ty for the guide your my herrroooo!

At what point do you start raising crit shot, lances, and shadow shot past level 9? Right now I'm level 65 and I typically use: crit shot, fire lance, shadow shot in rotation and throw in explosion shot when the mobs are packed up tightly. All of them are at rank 9. I have a boat load of skill points (about 30/xxx into Master) saved up and the buffs are maxed for their level (except lower defense is at 12).

Also what kind of armors do you need to quickly grind LiD?

Edit:
    Are there any new armors/weapons coming up soon from quests too? Money is really right. Right now I'm using a full +3 skill adept set (including lvl 40 jewelry). I also have the glove and helm from the quest helper quests which are pretty decent (+5 skill and some random stats).
    Last edited by Registering; 09-30-2010 at 11:06 AM.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast