Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Registering View Post
    At what point do you start raising crit shot, lances, and shadow shot past level 9? Right now I'm level 65 and I typically use: crit shot, fire lance, shadow shot in rotation and throw in explosion shot when the mobs are packed up tightly. All of them are at rank 9. I have a boat load of skill points (about 30/xxx into Master) saved up and the buffs are maxed for their level (except lower defense is at 12).

Also what kind of armors do you need to quickly grind LiD?

Edit:
    Are there any new armors/weapons coming up soon from quests too? Money is really right. Right now I'm using a full +3 skill adept set (including lvl 40 jewelry). I also have the glove and helm from the quest helper quests which are pretty decent (+5 skill and some random stats).
    Stick with battle armor, the conversion comes in at 120 (in my opinion) coz thats when the forcy (at lvl 115) comes in. Lid shouldnt be hard with the proper combo setting. Do your quests, use those gear rewards to save money, just grind and dont worry about weapons/ and skill levels til you reach dual trans, so your skills should remain at 9 for now.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    miavi why do you look like michael jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jeazy View Post
    miavi why do you look like michael jackson
    I should ask you first why youre so horny about Jeazy-kun. O.O...before I answer that

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Stick with battle armor, the conversion comes in at 120 (in my opinion) coz thats when the forcy (at lvl 115) comes in. Lid shouldnt be hard with the proper combo setting. Do your quests, use those gear rewards to save money, just grind and dont worry about weapons/ and skill levels til you reach dual trans, so your skills should remain at 9 for now.
    can i just stick wit topaz or lapis 20%? my fa is 101 at teh moment. i dont think i can afford a forcium amp orb/crystal =/

why do use sonic as a finisher in pvp Shooting star does way more damage, Especially 1on1 pvp an 9/10 times pk as well. although i wouldnt argue using sonic as a finisher in war especially in big ones. this of course being they are both at lvl 20.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Quote Originally Posted by YoungForum View Post
    why do use sonic as a finisher in pvp Shooting star does way more damage, Especially 1on1 pvp an 9/10 times pk as well. although i wouldnt argue using sonic as a finisher in war especially in big ones. this of course being they are both at lvl 20.
    It crits more for me even tho the stats wont say it, its just something I noticed, its cast time is also less though its not that huge of a difference (.5 only) it still have the advantage of allowing you to re-cycle your combo back to crit shot if in case it (finisher) doesnt crit.

Damage does not also decrease depending wat distance and amount of target so in PvP pk's its really an OK when ure hitting multiple enemies.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-02-2010 at 10:10 AM.

Do you think I should use some extractors to set myself up for OSM Battle until I can afford the holy grail of forcium? I ignored my skill tiers when I was a newbie and will have about 80 wasted stats when I hit trans (I'm almost completer now).

I disapprove of this guide, Neiros was better.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Neiro is fake n g@y.

Prove me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    Neiro is fake n g@y.

Prove me wrong

He was almost gunna be coz he is so emo and QQ's alot, then eventually he became one. When Julia dumped him...oh wait, he smexed changed too. thats y.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast