Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Registering View Post
    Do you think I should use some extractors to set myself up for OSM Battle until I can afford the holy grail of forcium? I ignored my skill tiers when I was a newbie and will have about 80 wasted stats when I hit trans (I'm almost completer now).
    You dont have to worry about extract pots, unless you already had your stats set to martial build...I suggest you finish your skill rank (maxed dual trans) at lvl 100. I believe there is no reason not to achieve that now that they allow every levels to gain skill exp on training dummies. You get more stats as your skill ranks up and you'll see by the time you get to 120 all these stats will allow you to decide on whatever gear build you want to convert to, whatever is added it will always lead you to the battle set (osm/tg, sig, and forcium) because thats the original FA build.

Forcium is great for pve but will never be good in pvp unless amped. If I cannot get my hands on a forcium amp, I wouldve not converted to that build and went martial. Its really up to your playing preference. I just happen to be a pk freak.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-06-2010 at 03:38 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaEyez View Post
    can i just stick wit topaz or lapis 20%? my fa is 101 at teh moment. i dont think i can afford a forcium amp orb/crystal =/
    For lower levels/tiers yeah it will work and is what I prefer as weapon choice until lvl 115, however wen u get to the 130+ range you'll start to notice the damage you inflict using these weapons against higher defense class (WA/FS) get low enough to give you quite a hard time in pvp situations. Worse case is when you get to 140 with those weapons, god bless you in nationwar and pk. Forcium amp/crit damage +6 and up are my preferred weapons for FA.
    Topaz and Lapis will only be good (infact better than dual forcium orbs) if they are Perfect Craft/Extended 36% cdi (40/7) and combined with a forcium amp/cdi orb.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-06-2010 at 03:36 AM.

What's your thoughts on maxing Shooting Star (20) and leaving Sonic Shooter at (9)? I think I read Star is better in PvP, and I don't have Sonic yet (40m+) but I heard someone say it's really nice in PvE.

I'm noticing my damage really fails in PvE at level 110 and it's a combination of horribly low damage and really small radius skills.

For AoEing I normally use:
    Crit 20, Grav 9, Shadow 20, Shadow Cannon 12, Star 9 (fails pretty hard in PvE due to low damage and scatters the mobs everywhere)

For Bosses I throw Fire and Terra lance into the mix. I typically deal 1000-1200 crits to LS mobs with 600 int and white +0 Topaz orbs. I was hoping Sonic Shooter could help a bit since it's 3 radius.
    Last edited by Registering; 10-09-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Registering View Post
    What's your thoughts on maxing Shooting Star (20) and leaving Sonic Shooter at (9)? I think I read Star is better in PvP, and I don't have Sonic yet (40m+) but I heard someone say it's really nice in PvE.

I'm noticing my damage really fails in PvE at level 110 and it's a combination of horribly low damage and really small radius skills.

For AoEing I normally use:
    Crit 20, Grav 9, Shadow 20, Shadow Cannon 12, Star 9 (fails pretty hard in PvE due to low damage and scatters the mobs everywhere)

For Bosses I throw Fire and Terra lance into the mix. I typically deal 1000-1200 crits to LS mobs with 600 int and white +0 Topaz orbs. I was hoping Sonic Shooter could help a bit since it's 3 radius.
    Never use shooting star in pve, especially out of combo. You said it yourself, it scatters. Canons hold enemy more effectively than lances, get 3 cannons and use it for the meantime if your damage is terrible. You have to use an effective stunlock combo. What you can do are 2 types

a 99% stunlock combo that can work is Gravity Distortion(9) >> Lightning Cannon(20) >> Poison Arrow(20) >> Shadow Shot(20) >> Stone Cannon(20) or
    Gravity Distortion(9) >> Critical Shot (20) >> Shadow Shot(20) >> Lightining Cannon(20) >> Sonic Shooter (9 or 12)

Theres not gunna be any dps in those skill setting lances (PVP) will only work if you have amps and decent m.attack. Shooting deals more damage on one target but the damage is divided and decreased as you hit more target, whereas sonic's damage never change no matter how many.

and YES you can choose to have sonic at level 9 and shooting for lvl 20. just remember what I said above.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 10-10-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Is there any difference between curse remove level 1 and 20? I haven't learned the skill and surprisingly this info isn't on the wiki.

It lowers the MP usage every lvl

reading just one sentence from this guide made my eyes burn. so many bold letters and spacings

Miavi you made a mistake in the level up bonuses. You get 2nd inventory at 100

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Miavi you made a mistake in the level up bonuses. You get 2nd inventory at 100

tyvm

Add a "recommended weapons" section :]

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast