Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal launcher

Cabal launcher

Is the cabal launcher giving anyone else a hard time? not letting them even get to the sign in screen? and or if you get to the sign in screen says 'The hacking prevention system" has detected a problem in the "Erl" files and ive deleted the game reinstalled it and even redownloaded it any help?

resart u pc that works for me=3

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Wink

~~~~~SOLUTION FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T LOGIN DUE TO KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS~~~~~

If you have Kaspersky, you're getting this annoying shi/t message about file: "eng_imgrepository.dll" and can't load the start-up menu.

1. You can tell Kaspersky not to load on start-up. Restart your computer. Then start Cabal normally to make sure you have all the updates. After that, do this:

2. Find your Cabal folder. Default is this: ""C:\Program Files (x86)\CABAL Online (US)" (if you don't have windoes 7 it's the same directory, just take out the (x86)) In there you'll see a file named: "Cabal Main"

3. Right click that icon and make a short-cut. It will say it can't make one here do you want to make one on the desktop? Click "Yes".

Close the Cabal folder so you don't get confused. Right click the Cabal Main Shortcut that's on the desktop and go to "properties".

4. In the box that says "Target" you see "C:\Program Files (x86)\CABAL Online (US)\CabalMain.exe"

Mouse to the end of this directory and add the word "husky". It will look like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CABAL Online (US)\CabalMain.exe" husky < - - - make sure you put a space between " and husky or it will deny the command.

5. Now turn Kispersky back on and start Cabal with the shortcut. It will skip the start-up menu and go straight to login (after ga/yguard does it's ga\ytard foolishness.)

If you don't have the latest update you will know via a message at the login screen telling you that you don't have the latest update. In this case you just refer to step 1 and repeat.

UPDATE

There's a file called "GAMEMON.DES" and Kasperky labels it as "PDM.Suspicious driver installation" C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\DRIVERS\DUMP_WMIMMC.SYS

This message will come up every time you start Cabal and just click the bottom option to add it to exclusions. You can delete it or block it if you want, but Cabal won't run without it. After you exclude that file from from being scanned you shouldn't have any other issues between Cabal and Kispersky.
    Last edited by iNub; 09-22-2010 at 05:24 AM.

~~~~~Possible Solution for people who can't login due to ".ERL" errors~~~~~

All you need to do is go to your Cabal folder. In there you'll see a folder labeled "GameGuard"

This is where your files are with ".erl" extensions.

Right click one and go to properties.

Select the box named "Read Only" and click "Apply"

Continue down through them until they're all set to "Read Only" and it should fix your ".erl" error problem.

Ehh its whenever i bring the launcher up, and press start game it gos to the splash screen then the game guard thing pops up then it just dose nothing........... any tips?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy77 View Post
    Ehh its whenever i bring the launcher up, and press start game it gos to the splash screen then the game guard thing pops up then it just dose nothing........... any tips?
    restart the launcher....

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    iNub has it. That should fix all your issues Snowy. If not, post back and I will get to work.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

I'm having a similar problem, but i went to make the files read only and i don't see a game guard folder. So, what should i do now?

or you could goto start click on run (xp) or type in the search box of vista these commands ...

cmd (if in vista/7 press ctrl+shift+enter) press enter
    type into black box ... attrib +R "C:\Program Files (x86)\CABAL Online (US)\GameGuard\*.erl" (make sure to keep the "" around the path but also make sure the path is correct for your computer.)
    Last edited by jay7981; 10-20-2010 at 09:45 AM.

The only easy day is yesterday

ok so i put the missing file i was missin in to the cabal foldere that fixed it up to goin into the world then my whole pc freezes i add this game to the virus scanner list an even turned them off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast