Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cabal Login Errors (READ IF YOU ARE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS)

Quote Originally Posted by mike2014 View Post
    Hey i dont see my GG folder, what am i suppose to do to get it in the CABAL folder?
    Ok now the Launcher is getting a little farther with starting.... Its loading THEN showing the error and saying the download failed... Plz plz plz... Get back to me i at least want to play b4 the end of the weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by KeroKero View Post
    What if Kaspersky kept indentifying it as a virus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaela Sai View Post
    omg me too
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...HESE-PROBLEMS)

Read the 2nd comment on the 1st page. . . The error you're referring to is in my sig and you must do everything in the order I have written it, to get resolve this problem.
    When you get to the bottom you'll see that I mentioned another file Kaspersky may lable as a "virus" and what you need to do with that one as well. If you don't have a folder in your "CABAL Online (US)" folder naed "GameGuard" then it may be because you just downloaded CABAL and didn't get the updates. Again, refer to the link above.
    Last edited by iNub; 10-04-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Ok i understand what ur saying but how do i update when the launcher wont launch... Ive tried the manual patch but that doesnt seem to do anything either, or am i suppose to put it into my CABAL folder then start the manual patch? Please get back to me ASAP, and TY for helping out everyone thats been having these problems.

Ok i understand what ur saying but how do i update when the launcher wont launch... Ive tried the manual patch but that doesnt seem to do anything either, or am i suppose to put it into my CABAL folder then start the manual patch? Please get back to me ASAP, and TY for helping out everyone thats been having these problems.
    I really don't think u do understand what I'm saying mike, no offense. Just read this carefully and do nothing more, here we go:

1. Go into your anti-virus settings.
    2. Disable protection and uncheck the box that says "Launch on Start-up" then click "Apply" or "OK", whatever is there.
    3. Restart your computer.
    4. *Run Cabal manually (NOT WITH THE SHORTCUT). *You can do this by going into your Cabal folder and selecting either the Cabal Main or Cabal files and running them as admin.
    5. Cabal will start normally. You'll see the small picture with the anime girl and the gameguard download in the upper left corner. (I do, but if you don't that's fine).
    6. After that finishes, the launch window will appear and start the download.
    7. When download is complete, "START" Cabal.

This is the same thing that I said on page 1 just broken down. If for whatever reason this doesn't fix it, then I don't know what to tell you, Mike.
    Last edited by iNub; 10-07-2010 at 06:12 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    3. Restart you're computer.
    Brb, restarting my are computer Spur.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Brb, restarting my are computer Spur.
    Ah. Seems you have this issue as well? Kispersky? Pm me with your AV if the launch window still doesn't load.

Btw are you calling me, Spur? Because I have no idea who that is matri lol.

Banned
    Ah. Seems you have this issue as well? Kispersky? Pm me with your AV if the launch window still doesn't load.

Btw are you calling me, Spur? Because I have no idea who that is matri lol.
    I just finished restarting MY ARE computer, anything else I should do Spur?

ok. assuming u checked your AV and unselected "Launch AV on Start-up", (which means you're AV is off at this point because you restarted you're computer), the next thing you gotta do is run Cabal manually.

Don't use the nifty shortcut that by-passes the launch window or it will take u to the login screen and say "you don't have the latest update".

So go here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CABAL Online (US)" and you'll see two .exe files in there. One labeled "Cabal" and one "Cabal Main".

Right click the one labeled "Cabal" and click "Run as Administrator".

That's it. You need to do this after every M/A, but once you get the update you can turn your AV back on and if you close Cabal or it DC's as it likes to do, you can use the shortcut to by-pass the launch window.

Banned
    ok. assuming u checked your AV and unselected "Launch AV on Start-up", (which means you're AV is off at this point because you restarted you're computer), the next thing you gotta do is run Cabal manually.

Don't use the nifty shortcut that by-passes the launch window or it will take u to the login screen and say "you don't have the latest update".

So go here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CABAL Online (US)" and you'll see two .exe files in there. One labeled "Cabal" and one "Cabal Main".

Right click the one labeled "Cabal" and click "Run as Administrator".

That's it. You need to do this after every M/A, but once you get the update you can turn your AV back on and if you close Cabal or it DC's as it likes to do, you can use the shortcut to by-pass the launch window.
    L
    O
    L
    You know you're dumb when you can't even tell you're getting made fun of.

Does anybody know who Spur is or if he's calling me a bad name in some other language or is he just trolling? Personally, I don't see why u guys want in so bad. You can only play for 5min and then it su\cks. I have over 2,700 ATK Rate and can't hit an iron golem in LS while in combo ffs. -.-

3. Restart you're computer. < - I see.

3. Restart your computer.

fix't. Yea, you're just trolling. Now wat's a Spur?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast