Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cabal Login Errors (READ IF YOU ARE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    3. Restart you're computer. < - I see.

3. Restart your computer.

fix't. Yea, you're just trolling. Now wat's a Spur?
    My work here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My work here is done.
    So let me get this straight. If I make a typo, (because you believe me to be some dude named "Spur".. Not sure where you get your imformation...), you're going to troll my threads for 1/2 an hour?

Mike did you get the update yet?

Banned
    So let me get this straight. If I make a typo, (because you believe me to be some dude named "Spur".. Not sure where you get your imformation...), you're going to troll my threads for 1/2 an hour?

Mike did you get the update yet?

1/2 an hour? I posted in here 60 times? Good to know.

10-07-2010 09:52 AM

Brb, restarting my are computer Spur.
    10-07-2010 10:24 AM

1/2 an hour? I posted in here 60 times? Good to know.
    60 times? You don't have to. Here it is 32min later and you're still trolling my thread because of a typo.

Banned

60 times? You don't have to. Here it is 32min later and you're still trolling my thread because of a typo.
    Nice edit.
    i like how ur saying im trolling u as if i were posting every 30 seconds in this thread or something, i check it every 5-10 mins and post once, i hardly consider that "trolling" you for a 1/2 an hour'

Originally Posted by Matrimoney

1/2 an hour? I posted in here 60 times? Good to know.60 times? You don't have to. Here it is 32min later and you're still trolling my thread because of a typo.

10-07-2010 10:41 AM

Nice edit.
    i like how ur saying im trolling u as if i were posting every 30 seconds in this thread or something, i check it every 5-10 mins and post once, i hardly consider that "trolling" you for a 1/2 an hour'
    Approaching an hour now, matrimonkey. And I consider "trolling" (basically anything you say), but generally someone who posts random snide comments totally unrelated to the topic. If you have some useful info feel free to post here. Otherwise, proceed with the trolling. It's more of a game at this point. "How long can matrimonkey troll a thread because of a typo? Winner gets a banananananana".

And I'm still not sure what I had to "edit". See those numbers above your name when you post? It's called a timestamp. -.-

Banned

1/2 an hour? I posted in here 60 times? Good to know.60 times? You don't have to. Here it is 32min later and you're still trolling my thread because of a typo.

10-07-2010 10:41 AM

Approaching an hour now, matrimonkey. And I consider "trolling" (basically anything you say), but generally someone who posts random snide comments totally unrelated to the topic. If you have some useful info feel free to post here. Otherwise, proceed with the trolling. It's more of a game at this point. "How long can matrimonkey troll a thread because of a typo? Winner gets a banananananana".

And I'm still not sure what I had to "edit". See those numbers above your name when you post? It's called a timestamp. -.-
    That's your own personal opinion. I could sit here and say you've been trolling ME for the same amount of time, so what's your point? It's only lasted this long because you were too retarded to see that I was making fun of you for a typo even though I bolded, italic'd, underlined, and changed the font color to red. It's your own fault you've been trolled, and it's also your own fault you're still getting trolled.

Sry i didnt respond, u had school, but um where do i uncheck the anti virus to not start at start-up?

Quote Originally Posted by mike2014 View Post
    Sry i didnt respond, u had school, but um where do i uncheck the anti virus to not start at start-up?
    i had school? u mean u had school lol.

I believe u said u have mcafee AV? Not familiar with it, but open it and look for "settings".

lol yea sry but i hav great news... IT FINALLY WORKED!! idk i just turned off fire wall and used the cabal start up in the folder and it somehow worked and now im able to log in ty for the help iNub... THANK YOU! ...T^T...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast