Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Post your runes thread

RedOsmium
    Two things:
    a) if someone isnt in combo (hence u faded and they are no longer targeting you) the rules apply. So if they try to use a skill (without combo) then the resist rules apply
    b) those runes double (i think) the odds that you will resist a down/stun/knock back compared to ordinary resist intension.

To some people this is worth it (and personally i would find it very helpful in war and im trying to take a quick dash to heal up)

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    why use those runes when you can just learn resist intension? nvm you probably have it already...i also remember you ranting on about how good bm1 or aura is in war because you can combo and none of the rules apply while in combo..so why waste ap on these runes? for pk? same thing applies
    aura or bm1>bm2 for wi in pvp thats a pretty known fact. that doesnt change the fact u wouldnt want stun/down resist at a higher %. my title alone gives 15% to each and will eventually reach 30% to each but yet i still want it higher. please enlighten me as to wat runes are possibly better to get as a wi than the ones i listed

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    aura or bm1>bm2 for wi in pvp thats a pretty known fact. that doesnt change the fact u wouldnt want stun/down resist at a higher %. my title alone gives 15% to each and will eventually reach 30% to each but yet i still want it higher. please enlighten me as to wat runes are possibly better to get as a wi than the ones i listed
    Which rune are you going to take out when you get a M. amp rune?

Banned
    bump for update

matri, you got yourself a magic attack rune yet?

oh, wait......... forgot you are a broke ass

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

fiery you like posting the same exact words in multiple threads?

don't be mad alz can't buy skill

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    matri, you got yourself a magic attack rune yet?

LOL every decent Rune I have is maxed, whereas you probably have a lvl 1 mag amp, 1 mag atk, lvl 2 str/dex/int and a lvl 1 hp steal

I'll wait for a legit M.attack rune to come along, don't act like I couldn't have bought the one you got for 1.1, it was in the AH.

oh, wait......... forgot you are a broke ass

LOL every decent Rune I have is maxed, whereas you probably have a lvl 1 mag amp, 1 mag atk, lvl 2 str/dex/int and a lvl 1 hp steal

I'll wait for a legit M.attack rune to come along, don't act like I couldn't have bought the one you got for 1.1, it was in the AH.

BTW, I like how you OC in War just to get raped 3x in a row, not only are you the top FA, but you're the smartest!

dude, he's oc'd way more than 3x in a row before.. just to get back down in under 2 seconds lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    finally got m.atk rune, update

hey fiery the only rune i have thats decent that isnt maxed is my lvl 8 mag atk..which will be maxed real soon

u jerris?

Banned
    no u jeerous

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast