Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Global. Videos and list of cheaters or hackers.

Cabal Global. Videos and list of cheaters or hackers.

Post ur video

LUORDES

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayemaker View Post
    Post ur video

LUORDES

why mongrel when u can kill bird boss or derk

lol unlimit boss hunt, nice hack i guess lol

yea cool story, when they get to na and try that, welcome to error code and gm ban in teh following weeks. That guy is using GM value to respawn the mob, that exploit was patched.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    yea cool story, when they get to na and try that, welcome to error code and gm ban in teh following weeks. That guy is using GM value to respawn the mob, that exploit was patched.
    Doesn't change that they will have all their hacked gear and items when they merge.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Doesn't change that they will have all their hacked gear and items when they merge.
    they r coming naked.they not letting them bring their gear cuz 100% of them got it by hacking.soo no needs to worry about they pwning us or taking over bringer and shiz XD

I hardly doubt that would = the type of items/alz moved pre ogp>est transition. And i think any ft2 dmg hacker from ogp days woulda put alot more into the economy then someone farming those bosses...for what? a rw3? Im sure if est was crying about any item given by ogp including event earned items and such, they would scrutinize these players with the same standard. If you see another mafiaboss out of them who happends to get his rankup to register with the server[LUL 812 hp at lvl 2 no buffs], then so be it, but till then i doubt they would make much of a impact at all, and even further probably be segregated from merc and venus server...(They dont have enough people for that in my opinion, but i guess who knows? maybe they will give them seperate server with few chans like we had before the server went 100% live.., because im not sure how they would choose where to merge them with, or let them pick? lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    I hardly doubt that would = the type of items/alz moved pre ogp>est transition. And i think any ft2 dmg hacker from ogp days woulda put alot more into the economy then someone farming those bosses...for what? a rw3? Im sure if est was crying about any item given by ogp including event earned items and such, they would scrutinize these players with the same standard. If you see another mafiaboss out of them who happends to get his rankup to register with the server[LUL 812 hp at lvl 2 no buffs], then so be it, but till then i doubt they would make much of a impact at all, and even further probably be segregated from merc and venus server...(They dont have enough people for that in my opinion, but i guess who knows? maybe they will give them seperate server with few chans like we had before the server went 100% live.., because im not sure how they would choose where to merge them with, or let them pick? lol.)
    The only reason EST removed the GM given items from OGP was because a lot of people were annoying the hell out of them about DH gloves and other GA items. This way it would take 2 weeks of forum spam and dozens of HD tickets for them to remove any of the items from global. And also we don't know if they hacked FT2 or not.

The only reason EST removed the GM given items from OGP was because a lot of people were annoying the hell out of them about DH gloves and other GA items. This way it would take 2 weeks of forum spam and dozens of HD tickets for them to remove any of the items from global. And also we don't know if they hacked FT2 or not.
    uh i would put spawning mobs> hacking ft2 in difficulty, i mean spawning mobs was fixed alonggg time ago. hacking ft was more recent because of stacking exploit. i doubt they can do either here..

FT you just need google(quest), dmg hack, and to stand in wall. its not as hard as enabling gm value and spawning mobs, NA server wouldnt accept that command, i can garuntee you that much.

little effect, our economy has seen much worse on merc im sure..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast