Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Est = anti-fb?????????????

fbs have been getting stronger along with the other classes besides wi
    on this server wi are getting weaker
    on others servers such as kr they are simply getting balanced out lol

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

The only real problem that is bugging me very much is the de-buff time from sword skills (including all classes). It starts when animation starts, so in other words, you lose time for nothing. This wasn't such bad thing before, but with the 5 sec on trans de-buff + high cast time of the skill, made the de-buff last very few time (2.4 sec).

The GM from EU asked Est dev's about this and he didn't got an answer yet. I am hopping he will get it soon if it is a bug or intended to be this way (witch I don't think so).

I say it isn't intended because skill cast time = 2.6 sec, skill de-buff time = 5 sec, so 2.6+5 sec (if de-buff starts after dmg is dealt) = 7.6 sec where cool time of skill at lv 9 is 7.7, so in other words, u would be able to perma de-buff witch I don't think it is a coincidence. Anyway, this de-buff time switching is more for yourself as for party, it will still remain 5 sec and this skill is very good for party play, especially when there are many ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by dedantemon View Post
    The only real problem that is bugging me very much is the de-buff time from sword skills (including all classes). It starts when animation starts, so in other words, you lose time for nothing. This wasn't such bad thing before, but with the 5 sec on trans de-buff + high cast time of the skill, made the de-buff last very few time (2.4 sec).

The GM from EU asked Est dev's about this and he didn't got an answer yet. I am hopping he will get it soon if it is a bug or intended to be this way (witch I don't think so).

I say it isn't intended because skill cast time = 2.6 sec, skill de-buff time = 5 sec, so 2.6+5 sec (if de-buff starts after dmg is dealt) = 7.6 sec where cool time of skill at lv 9 is 7.7, so in other words, u would be able to perma de-buff witch I don't think it is a coincidence. Anyway, this de-buff time switching is more for yourself as for party, it will still remain 5 sec and this skill is very good for party play, especially when there are many ppl.

can you tell me where did you find this info about the EU GM asking EST??? and if you could be kind egnouph to tell us what hes answer was????

P.S. all of what you guys have said encouraged me even more now i have the info and the ambition to make my FB badass thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by epic100 View Post
    can you tell me where did you find this info about the EU GM asking EST??? and if you could be kind egnouph to tell us what hes answer was????

P.S. all of what you guys have said encouraged me even more now i have the info and the ambition to make my FB badass thank you!
    I am from EU and there, at every update, a GM makes blogs about the most important stuffs from the current update. That GM is also a tester.

He posted about this at the last block of text: http://forum.cabalonline.com/blog.php?b=72

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I disagree. Most updates made us stronger, like the bm2 update, buff limitation change which allows us to get more rate from buffs, and even this past update gave us a bunch more defense from dex.
    lol? when did this happen? The only reason we got a bit more def was because our items were upgraded a bit.

Our main problem of getting weaker is the debuffs. Nowadays its rly hard to debuff ppl in war because of buff resists. And mf should have at least 1.5k mp down because it'll be useless very very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    FBs are really good actually. Before the expansion update, in war, I was the number one target of procs majority of the time. It is really knowing how to play your class. It seems like they are getting weaker but they are a pretty good class. BM1+Aura=Better than anything. The only thing I don't like about FBs though is that other people that are fbs don't use their debuffs correctly; I choose a wiz instead, but I would go back to FB anytime because hard luck is a deadly debuff and are blade stack buffs are really cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I disagree. Most updates made us stronger, like the bm2 update, buff limitation change which allows us to get more rate from buffs, and even this past update gave us a bunch more defense from dex.
    Yes to BM1+aura and also yes to the debuffing incorrectly. Berserk is correct as to them no being weaker. Other classes are just becoming a little stronger with no change in the FB more or less. As LaRevan stated, most of it is knowing how to play your class. For example, best use of HL in war is to use it right at the start inside your combo (start combo from a distance after exe or so, then use a skill that you have to be next to them, use HL and it will cast it as if it was an attack, then proceed to do your combo).
    Also, a huge tip for most FB's out there: if an opponent does not have greater than 1530 mp then they are MF-able. The reason it is not 1400 is because if you use Field of Enervation before you use MF they will lose around 130 mp base leaving them at or below 1400.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Ok just to play the devil's advocate :-)

Yes FB have high rate due to our buffs but look at this
    1) Takes a FB the longest to buff up.
    2) Higher level FB's cant really just "jump into action" with out buffing because all of our rate is in our buffs (W/o switching rings)
    3) EOD Ring = free 5% rate for other classes....does not have the biggest help to a FB unless you have an aop6, a few max rate in pet.....
    4) No crit no win... (for the most part)

haha just a few points. Dont get me wrong I love my FB'er. May not be near the best at it and it may get upsetting at times...but push come to shove ya just cant beat rooting people!

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

lol i hate being #1 target in war, all because my char is FB

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    Ok just to play the devil's advocate :-)

Yes FB have high rate due to our buffs but look at this
    1) Takes a FB the longest to buff up.
    I disagree lol All an FB really truly needs to get things done is his blade buffs the others are merely a convenience. Especially in war, after the primary buffing, i only use blade buffs after each death to rush into the action, then the rest if there's a pause period where I can do so =)
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast