Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Est = anti-fb?????????????

Est = anti-fb?????????????

yesterday i read in a thread from a person who claimed that he had been playing FB from beta and said that he was angry because FB is growing weaker with each update and that with EST being the puppeteer on cabal, the FB will grow weaker and weaker.
    being that FB is the character i want to level up, and work hard with so that i can show of my badass skills and debuffs with this thread it has really discouraged me about playing FB and even cabal, aswell, as the fact that ive read several opinions that agree with him. however, i still hold hope that someone out there can prove that this is false...

P.S. i wish i could post that thread here however, i cant find it because my lil brother found it some how.

Banned
    i know what you mean, i am in the same position - aiming for 140 - but the fact that fb might just not be up to par when i get there is discouraging.

although i have heard that fb are great with good gears and high lv because at the low lv age they aren't fully developed into their class, while a FS for example, can have all his crit and power much before fb.

anyways, i'll accept the challenge as a Fb and do the best i can. having it easy sometimes does ruin the fun, so maybe it'll be more of an adventure as FB.

hope this helped

FBs are really good actually. Before the expansion update, in war, I was the number one target of procs majority of the time. It is really knowing how to play your class. It seems like they are getting weaker but they are a pretty good class. BM1+Aura=Better than anything. The only thing I don't like about FBs though is that other people that are fbs don't use their debuffs correctly; I choose a wiz instead, but I would go back to FB anytime because hard luck is a deadly debuff and are blade stack buffs are really cool!
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

I disagree. Most updates made us stronger, like the bm2 update, buff limitation change which allows us to get more rate from buffs, and even this past update gave us a bunch more defense from dex.

I don't think its anti-fb, why would they be giving us a purge debuff? (buff that removes all enemy buffs)
    Hi!

nah, if you know what your doing with a fb you wont have any problems =)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I disagree. Most updates made us stronger, like the bm2 update, buff limitation change which allows us to get more rate from buffs, and even this past update gave us a bunch more defense from dex.
    ^what he said.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    i remember that he said that the defense boost wasnt that much and that the buff rate increase was for every class but he did say BM2 was improved in pve

however, this has really helped me maybe i can find more info...
    Last edited by epic100; 09-22-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by epic100 View Post
    i remember that he said that the defense boost wasnt that much and that the buff rate increase was for every class but he did say BM2 was improved in pve

however, this has really helped me maybe i can find more info...
    Buff rate increase in update is exclusive for FB.

At 170, FB gets 3 attack buffs: Lightning, Ice, and Fire Blade.

The 10% rate on Fire Blade used to capped off, but now it's not. So FBs get a total of 35% rate from buffs alone, instead of 25%.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Banned
    maybe next next next next update u get a buff like soul blade/mighty wish but with rate and cdi in it too

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast