Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Est = anti-fb?????????????

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasecx View Post
    lol? when did this happen? The only reason we got a bit more def was because our items were upgraded a bit.
    Go read the Expansion patch notes in the maintenance section. It's in part 3 towards the bottom lol and I did notice a difference in defense that was more than my armor accounted for.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Go read the Expansion patch notes in the maintenance section. It's in part 3 towards the bottom lol and I did notice a difference in defense that was more than my armor accounted for.
    lol EST/OGP have posted so many things like that and never happened. Usually the ones that involve character changes like this.

they did increase our defense not only from + out items i had 702 def in pvp gear befor update after update 747 the only thing that got + was my +7 gloves and +6 kat so where the hell did the other 30 something def come from? still its not laot but helpfull.
    I agree they are making fb weaker i havent been playing since beta but my remade 3 other fb's and been playing for about 2 years now and the fb is only getting weaker because all the other classes are getting skills that are specificly used to put down fb and their magic which is bull dookie because half of our power is in our debuffs and im not just talking about Mana freeze and Mass Lv down and if we are going to die becaue everyone pretty much is immune to root now>.>, we cant use it as an escape goat and mana freeze stopped working on the poeple you really need it for a long time ago. In pve our debuffs cant relly do anything we mind as well not have our debuffs and just give us more atk and 1 dmg short instead of killing our allready lame ass (still pretty useful in a small way) debuffs. man the only thing that would even this game out for the fb and not make them so dam weak is
    -a good vamp buff
    -mana freeze targets mutiple poeple or depletes all mp of 1 person <if so> mages get a skill that makes them immune to it)
    -Art of curse, ability to remove their enemies buffs and they cant be buffed or debuffed for the duriation of the skill prabably last 10 or 15secs
    Last edited by darkparasite; 09-28-2010 at 09:12 AM.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

ahh why dont we have enough points to make a dull debuff? and also do we need to add more points on cannon to make our Fb bm1 stonger?

Man.. FBs QQ too much.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Man.. FBs QQ too much.
    lol yea. They gotta be pro and buy gear with usd am i right?

Nah. They gotta reclass to WA xD
    I have succumbed to the insistence that I must have a character profile. So here you go.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post

Yes FB have high rate due to our buffs but look at this

1) Takes a FB the longest to buff up. But we don't need to put up short buffs.
    2) Higher level FB's cant really just "jump into action" with out buffing because all of our rate is in our buffs (W/o switching rings) This is true, we have three important long-duration self-buffs as opposed to one (FS,BL,WA), or none (WI, FA (mana condense is only 29 m.atk).
    3) EOD Ring = free 5% rate for other classes....does not have the biggest help to a FB unless you have an aop6, a few max rate in pet.....Also, rate from aura is practically useless in all situations except for BM1.
    4) No crit no win... (for the most part) This goes for all the classes, not just FBs.
    [added because post is too short]

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasecx View Post
    lol yea. They gotta be pro and buy gear with usd am i right?
    keep jealous bro..just cuz someone is too beast for you doesn't mean they buy gear with usd

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    keep jealous bro..just cuz someone is too beast for you doesn't mean they buy gear with usd
    lol who are you?...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast