Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 202 of 235 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2341

Thread: In game Pic and Real life Pic

Banned
    Doomer is hot azn chikz prove me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    -_- dont no why pretty girls play this game ....... either I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y boyfreind or idk i realy dont no dont get out much or something but -_-
    That's pretty ignorant to say. In this day and age where games are catered to a wider audience than before, a girl playing a game is nothing new or special. Also, if someone likes to play games then they like to play games, regardless of how they look. Especially girls who grew up playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    need to get a guy freind to get her off it .......not saying me but its a waste of beauty like u might aswell be ugly cause no one will see your face and you want ever experience real relationships cause u spend most of your time in front of a computer...
    Again, you have a pretty one track mind. Playing games is a hobby, not a full on lifestyle. Some people make it a lifestyle and actually get money from it (tournaments) and others make it so much of their life that it becomes their life. That's not EVERYONE who plays games though. Playing games doesn't mean doing that ALL the time. Some people can play a game on their free time and still have a social life and go out with friends. I've known plenty of RL couples in cabal who would play on and off because they have jobs and social lives. Playing together is just something they share in common and can do together, but it's not the ONLY thing they do. So thinking that a couple of gamers do nothing with their life but play games is pretty inaccurate and close minded.

Last edited by SilentM; 01-26-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    That's pretty ignorant to say. In this day and age where games are catered to a wider audience than before, a girl playing a game is nothing new or special. Also, if someone likes to play games then they like to play games, regardless of how they look. Especially girls who grew up playing games.

Again, you have a pretty one track mind. Playing games is a hobby, not a full on lifestyle. Some people make it a lifestyle and actually get money from it (tournaments) and others make it so much of their life that it becomes their life. That's not EVERYONE who plays games though. Playing games doesn't mean doing that ALL the time. Some people can play a game on their free time and still have a social life and go out with friends. I've known plenty of RL couples in cabal who would play on and off because they have jobs and social lives. Playing together is just something they share in common and can do together, but it's not the ONLY thing they do. So thinking that a couple of gamers do nothing with their life but play games is pretty inaccurate and close minded.

+80493089604939549390

Yes yes I grew up playing games so that's why I continue to play games and still be a girl, go out, work, school, etc.

This is why I love you Silent ^-^

Thank you, Xi.
    I love my friends ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post

Jimbo is a illiterate P3do, pay him no mind.

Banned
    only ugly girls play games, I AGREE WTIH JIMBO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    K then only ugly, basement dwelling guys play games ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Jimbo is a illiterate P3do, pay him no mind.
    Lol hey blade! Hows it going?
    The Lady has Spoken

refer to doomer's pic

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    refer to doomer's pic
    I don't like you.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I don't like you.
    that is 1 ugly girl, doomer u ugly azn!!!!!

AND FUT U COCO LMAO basement hobits HAHAHA

that is 1 ugly girl, doomer u ugly azn!!!!!

AND FUT U COCO LMAO basement hobits HAHAHA
    yo f u son eat my shoes
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(