Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 133 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2341

Thread: In game Pic and Real life Pic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    Lethal u should stop trolling and start reading, I didnt say she's the prettiest woman I have seen k? So of course you seen better ones is normal, but she doesn't deserve any of the comments you guys made. Maybe I should restate myself and say she's pretty but not the prettiest in this world. All I'm saying is, your lame no lives look worse. Stop talking about stuff that you know you can't backup, prove she's a tranny or a wh.ore and I'll stop posting. You guys can't prove it what so ever, just like all the noobs who keep saying I'm illegit but fail to prove it
    Last week you bid 2.7b for a 20% forcy xtal. You said, once the bid was raised, that you would be able to get an extra 200m if the seller waited a day meaning you had less than 3b. The same week, about 5 days later, you bid 7b for a sehh. You hadn't sold any items during that time, you don't dungeon, and you don't grind for drops. Care to explain how you got that alz or are you just going to say submit a ticket and fail to explain yourself again?

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Last week you bid 2.7b for a 20% forcy xtal. You said, once the bid was raised, that you would be able to get an extra 200m if the seller waited a day meaning you had less than 3b. The same week, about 5 days later, you bid 7b for a sehh. You hadn't sold any items during that time, you don't dungeon, and you don't grind for drops. Care to explain how you got that alz or are you just going to say submit a ticket and fail to explain yourself again?
    Last time I checked, I didn't buy any of those. There you have it dumb ass

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    Last time I checked, I didn't buy any of those. There you have it dumb ass
    So telling Selene to pull the sehh because you were were planning to buy it that day means you didn't have the alz for it. OK.

Btw dromar, you got trolled hard, if you really think I'm buying that crystal then think again, I have a 20 dmg orb+11

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

So telling Selene to pull the sehh because you were were planning to buy it that day means you didn't have the alz for it. OK.
    lasttime I checked yes. Maybe you should explain how matrimonkey pulled 10b out of his ass in 2 days pure alz. I should remind you. 4b for eos8, 5b for topaz orb, 750m for damp belt+4

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    lasttime I checked yes. Maybe you should explain how matrimonkey pulled 10b out of his ass in 2 days pure alz. I should remind you. 4b for eos8, 5b for topaz orb, 750m for damp belt+4
    1. You avoided my question
    2. Mat degeared for the eos8
    3. Topaz was bought over a week after the eos8 and a lot of alz was lent by guild not to mention he sold his lapis for 1.8b
    4. We didn't pay 750m for a belt of damp+4 lol, we bought it for low and merchanted it

Banned
    Btw dromar, you got trolled hard, if you really think I'm buying that crystal then think again, I have a 20 dmg orb+11
    Not going to spend the time to find where you said yourself that even a 17% forcy is greater than a 2slot because it has potential after its extended.

Sorry bro, I happen to know the seller who sold him, and I answered, I didn't have alz that's why I tried to tell Selene to hold it, makes sense. Now where did your guild, a bunch of inactives, get 10b? And how he degear? From selling those invisible AoP+6s that he manage to get every 2 crafts which were never in ah? Cool story bro.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Not going to spend the time to find where you said yourself that even a 17% forcy is greater than a 2slot because it has potential after its extended.
    Only you are dumb enough to extend an char binding none pc. And this is picture thread k? If you have nothing to say stay out.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    Only you are dumb enough to extend an char binding none pc. And this is picture thread k? If you have nothing to say stay out.
    When was I talking about myself? I was referencing this which points out that you jsut called yourself stupid.
    I'm actually thinking about getting a 17 dmg orb, I mean, 17 dmg orb is not that much of a difference compare to 20 dmg, not to say it has way more potential than a plain 2 slot

Sorry bro, I happen to know the seller who sold him, and I answered, I didn't have alz that's why I tried to tell Selene to hold it, makes sense. Now where did your guild, a bunch of inactives, get 10b? And how he degear? From selling those invisible AoP+6s that he manage to get every 2 crafts which were never in ah? Cool story bro.
    You ever ask someone what he traded for it? I suppose not because it was mostly gear not alz. lol at inactives, there are 4 major active people in our guild and only you would be unaware that constantly dungeoning without buying gear woul allow someone to lend another person 2b alz.