Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 128 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2341

Thread: In game Pic and Real life Pic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kinggreg View Post
    coming from the wannabe pinoy
    first of all, im half filipino
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololol

2nd, u jelly

3rd, umad

go put more girly sparkles in ur photos please
    Last edited by WIpwns; 12-20-2010 at 12:58 PM.

Banned
    yee im jelly cuz im da 1 who got r@ped by some skinny white guy that weighs like 82 pounds( on a good day).
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololol

do you know what photoshop is

brb

lololololololololololing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololol

do you know what photoshop is

brb

lololololololololololing
    NOPe!! U GOT R@ped boyOH!! and u know u didnt go to laugh, ur "man" told u to bring ur skinny wannabepinoy ass over there. why so jelly bruh? its ok that ur a zitfaced,brace having, ugly I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥tard that coulndt pull a girl to save his life. have a nice time trying to be cool on a forum.
    Last edited by kinggreg; 12-20-2010 at 01:08 PM.

Banned
    NOPe!! U GOT R@ped boyOH!! and u know u didnt go to laugh ur "man" told u to bring ur skinny wannabepinoy ass over there. why so jelly bruh? its ok that ur a zitfaced,brace having, ugly I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥tard that coulndt pull a girl to save his life. have a nice time trying to be cool on a forum.
    lmao why u mad?

fix ur eyes nig clearly theres no zits in my pic and id rather have straight perfect teeth than rotten ones that u nigs have

Banned
    NOPe!! U GOT R@ped boyOH!! and u know u didnt go to laugh, ur "man" told u to bring ur skinny wannabepinoy ass over there. why so jelly bruh? its ok that ur a zitfaced,brace having, ugly I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥tard that coulndt pull a girl to save his life. have a nice time trying to be cool on a forum.

Banned
    im jelly
    why u quoting urself?
    lmao u so madddddd

ur the one thats trying to be cool by posting irrelevant images in every thread... looks like ur jealous of the wi guy

anyways

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    ur the one thats trying to be cool by posting irrelevant images in every thread... looks like ur jealous of the wi guy

anyways
    hi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    whiteknight WIpwns

more plox

Banned

anyways
    timestamp shit bag