Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 93 of 235 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: In game Pic and Real life Pic

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    how do you sit on the toilet
    practice hunny......and a forklift...and prayers....and atlas....and his two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxlyn View Post
    practice hunny......and a forklift...and prayers....and atlas....and his two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...and there two friends...
    /block spammer!

Quote Originally Posted by imadouchebag View Post
    I have a custom made toilet. Ordered it from the Home depot. Sh!t was not cheap.
    brb

lol'ing

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    /block spammer!

brb

lol'ing
    lol if only /blockthosefkinspammers worked

Titanium
    So does anyone want to be friends?
    95% of my post may or may not be off topic.

So does anyone want to be friends?
    lol FUK NO DEVIL DOUCHE
    -ranger promo 2=youtube

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxlyn View Post
    lol FUK NO DEVIL DOUCHE
    -ranger promo 2=youtube
    I don't understand the last part?

look up in youtube ranger promo 2

Titanium
    Hahaha. Miley Cyrus is not a skank !

Hahaha. Miley Cyrus is not a skank !
    lol everyone shld watch thtOH MAKE A GUILD CALLD RANGERS

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jfdY0NMDqYQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jfdY0NMDqYQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>