Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Can you write anything else that is relevant to my previous response? o.o
    your teeth are yellow and you s.uck at English =/.

I'm black btw so don't bother responding I'm impervious to flame

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Quote Originally Posted by RekeesEnivid View Post
    your teeth are yellow and you s.uck at English =/.

I'm black btw so don't bother responding I'm impervious to flame
    No one knows you. If youre seeking for divine intervention =/ this is not the right forum.
    I dont care if youre black. There is nothing we can do about that. xDDD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Oh let me add this double post for my post count.

And I am Miavii, a.k.a the forum's drama queen.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

for you spur

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    for you spur
    You guys should get a life. =)
    You all keep laughing at spur because he got owned once....Us Merc players didn't laugh at matrimonkey everytime he got owned on forums, and God knows he got owned many times. That proves Merc > Venus not just in terms of skills, but also in terms of maturity. Flame my post if you wish to, it will only prove my point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    You guys should get a life. =)
    You all keep laughing at spur because he got owned once....Us Merc players didn't laugh at matrimonkey everytime he got owned on forums, and God knows he got owned many times. That proves Merc > Venus not just in terms of skills, but also in terms of maturity. Flame my post if you wish to, it will only prove my point.
    Sorry, but how many times have I shat on you tardmuffins (especially lethal) with screenshots, not to mention videos?
    "qq your bl stats are fake!!" Oh, heres a SS of them.
    "qq wheres ur pluma solo noob" Oh, here it is.
    "qq wheres ur ca5 solo noob" Oh, here it is.

Ring any bells?

Also, where do you think you come into this flame war? You're some lowbie trash 15x Wiz that only wishes he could get up to my level.

Titanium
    Matrimoney #1 wiz!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Oh let me add this double post for my post count.

And I am Miavii, a.k.a the forum's drama queen.
    trauma queen gtf o

The nicely done math tests weren't entirely necessary to prove 12 edc > 20 LC. Spur is right that EDC had 20% less amp than his lightning cannon, but he forgot something called add attack on the skill which EDC is far superior with. You can tell by something called "Power", which is the # in the ( ) when you select a skill to attack with. EDC has higher power than LC, and power determines damage. Power - defense = damage. Against the same defense, the skill with higher power will always hit harder regardless of w/e you want to say about amp or add attack advantages, the combination of both is what determines power and ignoring one makes you ignorant as spur did in this case.

DPS is another story as ratza nicely proved so I'll let his tests attest to that.

You can say spur is technically right that the amp base boost will outdo EDC's add attack, but the m. atk required to pull that off is 2237+ m. atk. [2237 * .2 [amp difference against 12 edc] = 447.4 power boost, which is the difference in add attack on the skills]. Needless to say ratza is correct when he says that will never be outdone, well maybe if +9000 forcium weapons are on the horizon.

Also, general note about level 20 skills to me is just plain why? The difference between lvl 18 and 20 alone on most skills is gigantic differences in cool down on top of wasting 20 skill points. The attack gains are minimal, and I have almost never found justification for level 20 skills over 18. The wasted skill points, minimal gain, and huge cool downs should be sense enough to go level 18 max if you like to be a hard hitter. One of the worst is blade scud, which gains nearly eight seconds in cool from level 18 to 20. Quite simply the loss outdoes the gain, so why use it? The only case I can think of is if 1-2-3-4-5 combo PvP is the only thing you do in this game. Personally I prefer 12 edc/sc, although I've been considering 15 sc/edc with the addition of meteorite.

this merc vs venus thing is the only topic fueling these forums so deal with it merc peeps... until est decides to develop server wars. Matri will continue owning merc for venus. miavii you're a suxy drama queen.

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast