Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

Spur keeps getting shat on and makes up random arguments now? lolwut.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    Spur keeps getting shat on and makes up random arguments now? lolwut.
    Now he's trying to say his lances/cannons get a bigger boost from party buffs+debuffs..makes me lol

He can't just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and admit he's wrong and admit his lvl 20 BM2 bar I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

Of course cuz only the lances/cannons get a boost in damage. Durrrr urrr.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i dont see a point in arguing with u either. ure bringing so many diff variables into this calculation that the original stats arent even the same anymore. ure now talking about CA6 and FT2? lol are u planning to solo those? if not then wouldnt there be fury + mana condense + bless + panic + lower def? and wat about the 30sec of amp buff in the beginning? these all favor my lance/cannons over ure edc/sc/met? u havent thought about that have u. the more matk i get the more the calculation favor my small skills.

ratza left in the words of the trolls cause he got nuthin left to say and ure gonna leave cause of the same reason. isnt that wat all the trolls say?
    Redid your bm2 test:
    20 sc - 6 uses
    20 Meteor - 6 uses
    20 edc - 6 uses
    20 af - 7 uses
    20 light - 11 uses
    20 hail - 11 uses
    20 stone - 11 uses
    20 vac - 8 uses
    20 fire C - 9 uses
    20 aqua C - 10 uses
    20 terra L - 7 uses
    20 fire L - 5 uses
    20 aqua L - 3 uses
    Total 100 skills for 385927.3 power

I didn't even have to go back and redo my original test for the other build. Even with the correction, you're still behind the 387xxx power of the other build. Those weren't in the proper order of power, fixing that would give me a small boost just as correcting yours did, and we'd be right back at the same difference as we had before just like I said. Funny how that works out.

I hate to break your heart sunshine, but amp buff boosts all skills equally. It makes sense, every skill will gain in base damage by [.25 * your m. atk], so it will all be the same gain among all skills. Same thing on criticals, the extra base damage gained * critical damage = the gain on criticals. Since critical damage hasn't changed and base damage all gained by the same amount, all skills would gain equally both in criticals and non-criticals. Example below:

1000 m. atk, 25% amp buff before/after and 100% critical damage for sake of ease
    Skill 1: 1000;2000 -> 1250;2500
    Skill 2: 1750;3500 -> 2000;4000 [notice how the differences are the EXACT same as before]

This is a good example, you make some BS claim like "amp buff favors my lower skills more" without backing it up with any evidence other than you eyeballing the game and saying its right. [because apparently having HR18 makes you some kind of cabal guru? Idk]. Then you get upset when we say its possibly wrong, and ask us to disprove it when you failed to admit evidence for the claim in the first place. Making those bs claims up and saying it's right is easier than disproving them, which requires A LOT more work. Seeing as you haven't changed in the entire thread, your just going to keep looking for the tiniest details to say they're wrong to try to vindicate yourself in this topic and hold on to this delusional image of self-importance you think you have in this game. It will never end, no matter if I work every possible situation you give me or not.

You're technically right as I said earlier. At some point the amp of LC > add attack of EDC. However, that point is 2237 m. atk. Aside from AoS B1F, how you plan to gain that much m. atk to prove yourself right is beyond any of us. Its also exponentially more difficult to gain m. atk at end-game, since the differences for better gear are smaller and at some point there is a maximum limit to what you can gain, period.

Ratza and myself had no problem with your preference for level 20 skills, but misusing and preaching things like "max dps" with that setup is why you got caught with your foot in your mouth. I've just ended up repeating myself in what I've said by this point, which is why I chose this post to leave the topic. The claims have been disproven, I've spoken my mind and there is nothing further we could gain in debating this or could prove. Your logic is going in circles now, so I'll let you get the last words in with w/e you want to say. I think we've given the community more than enough proof by now that the data can speak for itself.
    Last edited by LastHour; 10-03-2010 at 03:58 PM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Are you serious? You're pretty desperate right not to redeem yourself aren't you? If you're getting Fury/MC/Bless and PC a boss, you're getting a dmg boost on every single skill. I'm pretty certain if you PC/HL a boss and use the lvl 9/12 BM2 bar, the debuffs will be in favor of EDC/SC/Meteor because they have more potential dmg output with 6xx+ add attack and 70+ amp as opposed to 15x add attack and 85 amp.

Have you forgotten the 25% M.amp buff as well? That also favors the hard hitters....you know...the ones you'll only be able to get 2-3 times while in BM2+Aura(40+ seconds)+25% amp buff as opposed to over 8 times with lvl 9's and 12's

In other words, when you PC/HL with full party buffs, you get more added dmg on EDC/MET/SC because of their high dmg output already. Keep rocking your lvl 20 BM2 bar bro, we all know it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.
    matri ure trolling just fails to amuse me. at least last comes up with numbers in the debate, u on the other hand just fail. ure trying to tell me matk increases and amp increases will benefit ure 70-75%amp skills more than my 85-95% amp skills? wat are u smoking the more amp i got in my skills the more it benefits from an matk increase.

the main reason y edc/met and sc have such high power is due to their add atk and guess wat having higher matk or amp does not affect this at all.

now as for last wat about the matk? glad u left it out. since u went thru all that trouble ill go thru some trouble and post my own table and prove u wrong once again. o and since u wont be coming back here there wont be anyone else to come evidently close to prove me wrong. hey and 1 last thing Lightning cannon is 12cast get it thru ure head cause magically u got 12 casts and i dont
    Last edited by Spur; 10-03-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Redid your bm2 test:
    20 sc - 6 uses
    20 Meteor - 6 uses
    20 edc - 6 uses
    20 af - 7 uses
    20 light - 11 uses
    20 hail - 11 uses
    20 stone - 11 uses
    20 vac - 8 uses
    20 fire C - 9 uses
    20 aqua C - 10 uses
    20 terra L - 7 uses
    20 fire L - 5 uses
    20 aqua L - 3 uses
    Total 100 skills for 385927.3 power

I didn't even have to go back and redo my original test for the other build. Even with the correction, you're still behind the 387xxx power of the other build. Those weren't in the proper order of power, fixing that would give me a small boost just as correcting yours did, and we'd be right back at the same difference as we had before just like I said. Funny how that works out.

I hate to break your heart sunshine, but amp buff boosts all skills equally. It makes sense, every skill will gain in base damage by [.25 * your m. atk], so it will all be the same gain among all skills. Same thing on criticals, the extra base damage gained * critical damage = the gain on criticals. Since critical damage hasn't changed and base damage all gained by the same amount, all skills would gain equally both in criticals and non-criticals. Example below:

1000 m. atk, 25% amp buff before/after and 100% critical damage for sake of ease
    Skill 1: 1000;2000 -> 1250;2500
    Skill 2: 1750;3500 -> 2000;4000 [notice how the differences are the EXACT same as before]

This is a good example, you make some BS claim like "amp buff favors my lower skills more" without backing it up with any evidence other than you eyeballing the game and saying its right. [because apparently having HR18 makes you some kind of cabal guru? Idk]. Then you get upset when we say its possibly wrong, and ask us to disprove it when you failed to admit evidence for the claim in the first place. Making those bs claims up and saying it's right is easier than disproving them, which requires A LOT more work. Seeing as you haven't changed in the entire thread, your just going to keep looking for the tiniest details to say they're wrong to try to vindicate yourself in this topic and hold on to this delusional image of self-importance you think you have in this game. It will never end, no matter if I work every possible situation you give me or not.

You're technically right as I said earlier. At some point the amp of LC > add attack of EDC. However, that point is 2237 m. atk. Aside from AoS B1F, how you plan to gain that much m. atk to prove yourself right is beyond any of us. Its also exponentially more difficult to gain m. atk at end-game, since the differences for better gear are smaller and at some point there is a maximum limit to what you can gain, period.

Ratza and myself had no problem with your preference for level 20 skills, but misusing and preaching things like "max dps" with that setup is why you got caught with your foot in your mouth. I've just ended up repeating myself in what I've said by this point, which is why I chose this post to leave the topic. The claims have been disproven, I've spoken my mind and there is nothing further we could gain in debating this or could prove. Your logic is going in circles now, so I'll let you get the last words in with w/e you want to say. I think we've given the community more than enough proof by now that the data can speak for itself.
    Checkmate #2, Spur will either ignore this post or post some more mumbo jumbo random garbage trying to redeem himself again.

Banned
    matri ure trolling just fails to amuse me. at least last comes up with numbers in the debate, u on the other hand just fail. ure trying to tell me matk increases and amp increases will benefit ure 70-75%amp skills more than my 85-95% amp skills? wat are u smoking the more amp i got in my skills the more it benefits from an matk increase.
    oh look, u ignore the post above explaining exactly what im saying

"ure" ignorance is hilarious

Banned
    btw if u think 25% more amp is going to benefit 85% amp 15x add attack over 75 amp 680 attack then ur a moron
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 10-03-2010 at 04:33 PM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    oh look, u ignore the post above explaining exactly what im saying

"ure" ignorance is hilarious
    ignoring? lol
    1400 base matk vs 1500 base matk
    does it benefit my 85%amp lances or ure 75%amp sc more? common sense

Banned
    ignoring? lol
    1400 base matk vs 1500 base matk
    does it benefit my 85%amp lances or ure 75%amp sc more? common sense
    are you high? apparently meteor and cannons add the same amount of add attack too now, thats's good to know

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast