Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol just cause u guys are on every hour of the day doesnt mean im ignoring ure posts and im not gonna quote that 10paragraph essay. maximum dps is exactly wat im talking about and people on venus is a perfect example. everyone on venus prides on out gearing / outdpsing me yet my bm2 can get pluma lower than any of them care to explain y?
    Doesn't matter in comparing DPS to others, because you can compare your DPS against yourself with the different setups which is the real importance. Above all the whole point with all this debate would to be to help yourself, not everyone else. Comparing to others is just going to add even more variables making it impossible to sort out.

In the end you shouldn't use your vid against matris or raps or anyones as evidence of your skill levels, theres too many diff factors going on. The question should be, if I changed skill builds, could I get pluma down even further in 1 bm than before? Several tests would be necessary for a decent comparison.

Your comfortable with your play style and ultimately its up to preference so you probably don't care. Just saying that so you don't keep incorrectly using the term maximum dps.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Just saying that so you don't keep incorrectly using the term maximum dps.
    u dont have to go thru 3 paragraphs to state one simple point. all u gotta say is Spur ure wrong. i went ahead and did all my calculations last night cause Venus and EU seems to be so against lvl 20s and i have yet to see how lvl 9s will improve my dps. i took a nice and simple method and dps wise they are pretty equal.

meteor at lvl 20 has a cooldown of 14.4sec so thats the time frame well use cause thats all it comes down to, tho if i went for the full 90sec it would come out to my favor cause the last 4sec would get me an extra sc/met/edc/af and bm would end. during bm2 14.4sec can let u cast up to 16skills. heres how it would look like lvl 9s vs lvl 20s

space+met+edc+af+lc+hail+sc+fc x2 for a lvl 9 user and itll keep repeating if the times are extended
    space+met+edc+af+lc+hail+sc+fc+ac+tl+fl+lc+al+hail +fc+sc and this will repeat for me

considering ure lc/hail/sc/fc are all lvl 20 those can cancel each other out then well be left with this
    space+met+edc+af+space+met+edc+af vs my
    space+met+edc+af+ac+tl+fl+al

4211+4158+4068+3688+4211+4158+4068+3688=32250
    5013+4894+4838+4242+3546+3438+3211+3186=32368

not only does mine have higher dps tho its barely noticible at all, even if lvl 9 had higher dps theyll fail in almost every other aspect of the game. b4 u guys go and argue about every single matter go and actually calculate things so u dont feel stupid in the end when ure proven wrong.
    Last edited by Spur; 10-02-2010 at 07:15 AM.

Banned
    u dont have to go thru 3 paragraphs to state one simple point. all u gotta say is Spur ure wrong. i went ahead and did all my calculations last night cause Venus and EU seems to be so against lvl 20s and i have yet to see how lvl 9s will improve my dps. i took a nice and simple method and dps wise they are pretty equal.

meteor at lvl 20 has a cooldown of 14.4sec so thats the time frame well use cause thats all it comes down to, tho if i went for the full 90sec it would come out to my favor cause the last 4sec would get me an extra sc/met/edc/af and bm would end. during bm2 14.4sec can let u cast up to 16skills. heres how it would look like lvl 9s vs lvl 20s

space+met+edc+af+lc+hail+sc+fc x2 for a lvl 9 user and itll keep repeating if the times are extended
    space+met+edc+af+lc+hail+sc+fc+ac+tl+fl+lc+al+hail +fc+sc and this will repeat for me

considering ure lc/hail/sc/fc are all lvl 20 those can cancel each other out then well be left with this
    space+met+edc+af+space+met+edc+af vs my
    space+met+edc+af+ac+tl+fl+al

4211+4158+4068+3688+4211+4158+4068+3688=32250
    5013+4894+4838+4242+3546+3438+3211+3186=32368

not only does mine have higher dps tho its barely noticible at all, even if lvl 9 had higher dps theyll fail in almost every other aspect of the game. b4 u guys go and argue about every single matter go and actually calculate things so u dont feel stupid in the end when ure proven wrong.
    the whole thread wasnt about ONLY lvl 9 skills, it was about 9's 12's and 15's, so before you go to extremes of both ends and compare ALL lvl 20's to ALL lvl 9's why don't you take into considerating that some are 9 and some are 12/15? there is no real way to actually tell which is better, because it depends on your gear, and just because a skill cools doesnt mean it can be casted right away.

in other words, how do you know you don't have to wait an extra 1.5 seconds to cast your space/met/edc skill because they finished cooling right as you casted another set of lower hitting skills? the same can be said for the lvl 9 bar, but i doubt it happens as often because of quicker cd's, which in turn could decrease the amount of times you cast your hard hitters in bm2

stop trying to justify your garbage lvl 20 only bm2 bar
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 10-02-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Banned
    btw i like how youre comparing the first set of skills dmg in your bm2 bar,

are you trying to say you can cast space+met+edc+af+ac+tl+fl+al in the exact same order over and over? lol no, cuz ur a retard and didnt factor in high cooldowns in throughout bm2, a lvl 20 meteor can be cast 6 times your bm2 without aura, whereas a lvl 9 meteor would be able to cast 16 times during your bm2. crunch hypothetical numbers all u want, i know going from 18 to 9 and 12 has increased my DPS, your ego is too big to let this go, so carry on.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    btw i like how youre comparing the first set of skills dmg in your bm2 bar,

are you trying to say you can cast space+met+edc+af+ac+tl+fl+al in the exact same order over and over? lol no, cuz ur a retard and didnt factor in high cooldowns in throughout bm2, a lvl 20 meteor can be cast 6 times your bm2 without aura, whereas a lvl 9 meteor would be able to cast 16 times during your bm2. crunch hypothetical numbers all u want, i know going from 18 to 9 and 12 has increased my DPS, your ego is too big to let this go, so carry on.
    are u stupid? actually nvm that was a stupid question. meteors cooldown is the longest which is 14.4sec so if it has cooled down it would obviously be cast next.

Titanium
    yes?

Banned
    u dont have to go thru 3 paragraphs to state one simple point. all u gotta say is Spur ure wrong.
    Spur just shut u up Lasthour...i bet Lasthour is writing rough draft to get back at Spur
    Last edited by iSeeYou123; 10-02-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Banned
    are u stupid? actually nvm that was a stupid question. meteors cooldown is the longest which is 14.4sec so if it has cooled down it would obviously be cast next.
    Apparently you know nothing about WI BM2? If you cast two skills while in BM2 and Meteor cools right as those skills are cast, you'll be waiting the 1.74 or so seconds for the skills to be done casting before Meteor is casted, making the CD even longer.

You're the only retard here, which has been proven many times before. If you'd like me to explain how much of a retard you are, then just let me know, it's not really hard to point out where you're wrong since it occurs in almost every one of your posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Apparently you know nothing about WI BM2? If you cast two skills while in BM2 and Meteor cools right as those skills are cast, you'll be waiting the 1.74 or so seconds for the skills to be done casting before Meteor is casted, making the CD even longer.

You're the only retard here, which has been proven many times before. If you'd like me to explain how much of a retard you are, then just let me know, it's not really hard to point out where you're wrong since it occurs in almost every one of your posts.
    + 1/2 for the grammar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    Spur just shut u up brah...better go write a rough draft then submit your essay
    spur isnt lasthour...
    lasthour is another eu player that knows 5 times about this game than u

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast