Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Spur > any WI prove me wrong..oh wait you can't :[
    What's about Spur > any WI relates to this thread?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ihottiewitch View Post
    No, base on what I have read, RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage when he finishes 90s of his BM. I think the bold part where the misunderstanding occurred. You claimed that it remained constant but RatzaTM didn't say that.
    learn2read.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    learn2read.
    Okay, tell me where to read again please.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    I've done the damage outputs 3 different ways vs pluma, etc. and I know that it will be more in the middle ground than everyone here is debating. Likely it will be gear dependent too, much like everything else in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Well, today makes my last day testing all 3 at 9 in game. I STILL notice 0 difference having all 3 big skills set anywhere from 9/12/15/18/19/20 during bm2. The damage difference is nowhere near big enough for it to matter. I still solo every dungeon at the same speed. My friend and I still 2 man every dungeon at the same speed.

What it comes down to is personal preference and where you are comfortable using the skills.
    More middle ground than this?

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    More middle ground than this?
    Probably not, and I figured most of this before I began arguing with +/- 2 errors or so. I argued to the letter of technicality, which will make it all that much more hilarious if I can finish the screwy logic it takes to map out the skills for bm2...

Who the hell cares spur's dps still gets shat on by rapchez. Just check the pluma solos lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    You also can't prove Spur is better than any WI in this game, especially ones in Venus, nuff' said.
    He proves it everyday, your 2nd rate pos wi could barley solo pluma after update, nuff said got
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    He proves it everyday, your 2nd rate pos wi could barley solo pluma after update, nuff said got
    Barely? I didn't even need a 50 mag atk for the 1st half, and used a 30 mag atk for the 2nd half with bm leftover. Could you do any better? Oh wait, you're a 15X pos WA that can't even get Pluma below 1/2. Need lessons from Bumba and DarrkD?

Red-Osmium
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Barely? I didn't even need a 50 mag atk for the 1st half, and used a 30 mag atk for the 2nd half with bm leftover. Could you do any better? Oh wait, you're a 15X pos WA that can't even get Pluma below 1/2. Need lessons from Bumba and DarrkD?
    So if my WA is a pos, and it merks your WI then your worse than a Pos, your complete trash I guess. Sup send them to merc so i can learn please.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast