Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    space+met+edc+af+lc+hail+sc+fc+ac+tl+fl+lc+al+hail +fc+sc and this will repeat for me
    Tell me where you see vac in here ^. I did exactly what you gave me, don't blame me for your own failure to properly write your own build. I'll redo the test and my own as well [maybe with 20 vac since 19 is as good as aqua basically] Your just going to get the same results when I fix my own order to properly account for power from highest to lowest. Another skill off these would also mean 13, which you previously criticized me for using.

do a full calculation then come back. i dont wanna hear ure theories... just by the first list of spells i can already tell ure biased. 12 lcs on ures but 11 lcs on mine yet they got the same cooldown. u got vacuum sneaked in on ures yet i dont have vacuum at all. rearrange it all u like and put plumas def to the test.

rate is 54
    cd is 175

u guys have no idea how much dmg ure losing from not maxing out met and edc. these are 2 of ure highest dps skill in general with a big aoe by not maxing them ure losing another 300damage every 14sec in combo per mob it hits. it doesnt take a math genius to realize maxing these 2 are common sense for a wiz. stunlock can be ure only excuse, dps is not.
    If we're losing SO much damage from EDC and Met not being maxed, then how come your not using lower skill levels to get more damage out of them since you would be losing SO much damage using those weak skills? You know, the ones your using 80% of your bm2. Love the logic, "They do more damage so lets use them less often".

Math genius? [not that you implied you were, but bringing up the topic is ironic] Funny you should mention that, your the only one who hasn't put up a proper argument with numbers. Ratza already went and proved the whole damage thing pages back, but if you insist I re-invent the wheel doing it for the entire bm2 instead, would you agree to shut up if it doesn't come out in your favor? I'd be willing to bet no.

All the justice in your level 20 skills lies in arguing for PvP use, but you refuse to simply state that your preference is PvP, thus the best build for you. Instead, you're too much of a narcissist to admit when you're wrong, shift arguments to PvP, or to gracefully bow out of the thread. Ratza and myself would've never entered the thread if you didn't go off misusing terms and advertising how your build > all else simply on the contexts that "I'm Spur so I'm right".
    Last edited by LastHour; 10-02-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Spur, here's something for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    "I'm Spur so I'm right".
    This is basically the backbone of all your arguements. Obviously it's not something you'll ever admit to, though. I know you think that just because you were zodi's little "calculator" back in the day, and follow what he did like it's your life's mission since you were so inseparable from his genetalia at the time. So, any little compliment he gave you was like a hand given gift straight from god. Which obviously was, "2nd best wiz." After he left for Aion way back, you just automatically felt the urge to go about thinking you're god's gift to the world of Cabal and WI's since there was nobody to keep you in check like he did. I understand that, I really do. Him leaving you like a 2 dollar hooker for Aion left you heartbroken. Seriously though, just learn you're not always right and admit that your level 20 EDC/SC works for your own playstyle(PVP), but isn't right for everyone and certainly not the best option if you're going for optimal DPS while in BM2.

Also, you should listen on how to get the best dps for your bm2, you'll need it for your door farming.

What happened to the, "if there isnt 4-5 people next to you killing a guard/tower/door, ure farming" crap that you used to say on OGP's forum?

<3

SIGMetal
    Tell me where you see vac in here ^. I did exactly what you gave me, don't blame me for your own failure to properly write your own build. I'll redo the test and my own as well [maybe with 20 vac since 19 is as good as aqua basically] Your just going to get the same results when I fix my own order to properly account for power from highest to lowest. Another skill off these would also mean 13, which you previously criticized me for using.

If we're losing SO much damage from EDC and Met not being maxed, then how come your not using lower skill levels to get more damage out of them since you would be losing SO much damage using those weak skills? You know, the ones your using 80% of your bm2. Love the logic, "They do more damage so lets use them less often".

Math genius? [not that you implied you were, but bringing up the topic is ironic] Funny you should mention that, your the only one who hasn't put up a proper argument with numbers. Ratza already went and proved the whole damage thing pages back, but if you insist I re-invent the wheel doing it for the entire bm2 instead, would you agree to shut up if it doesn't come out in your favor? I'd be willing to bet no.

All the justice in your level 20 skills lies in arguing for PvP use, but you refuse to simply state that your preference is PvP, thus the best build for you. Instead, you're too much of a narcissist to admit when you're wrong, shift arguments to PvP, or to gracefully bow out of the thread. Ratza and myself would've never entered the thread if you didn't go off misusing terms and advertising how your build > all else simply on the contexts that "I'm Spur so I'm right".
    i dont need to argue for pvp or nw cause theres nuthin to argue about over there. no one in their right mind can tell me lvl 20 isnt better for those 2. arguing for pve is way better cause theres actually gonna be a debate about it.

if u really wanna get so detailed about pve i can prove u wrong once and for all and we can all leave. since u talked about a dungeon lets go on about one. u bm2+aura for 90sec then wat do u do for the next 5minutes? o right u combo. in combo my sc and edc out damage u by 400each and met by 200 and af by 300. guess wat that 1300dmg per rotation of 15sec. 5min = 20 rotations or 26000dmg and since ure gonna be avg 5 mobs on ure aoes thats 130000 dmg u lose every 5min cause ure skills arent lvl 20. please tell me u got sumthing to compensate 130k dmg please

i dont need to argue for pvp or nw cause theres nuthin to argue about over there. no one in their right mind can tell me lvl 20 isnt better for those 2. arguing for pve is way better cause theres actually gonna be a debate about it.

if u really wanna get so detailed about pve i can prove u wrong once and for all and we can all leave. since u talked about a dungeon lets go on about one. u bm2+aura for 90sec then wat do u do for the next 5minutes? o right u combo. in combo my sc and edc out damage u by 400each and met by 200 and af by 300. guess wat that 1300dmg per rotation of 15sec. 5min = 20 rotations or 26000dmg and since ure gonna be avg 5 mobs on ure aoes thats 130000 dmg u lose every 5min cause ure skills arent lvl 20. please tell me u got sumthing to compensate 130k dmg please
    i wasn't aware that cool downs didn't apply to combo.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Titanium
    KR

Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    KAKAKAKAKAKa!

Yuz all need some chill pillz. Sorry but NA < Euro < Thailand.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwut View Post
    KR
    Don't state these comments here please.

If you like KR or EU or Thai so much, you can quit here and go there to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ihottiewitch View Post
    Don't state these comments here please.

If you like KR or EU or Thai so much, you can quit here and go there to play.
    kakakakakaka!
    JuMadz

Much like there isn't much PvP debate, there's not much PvE debate. You failed to realize one thing that deserves a giant facepalm for this argument, out of bm2 skills do not have the same cast times anymore. AF in combo = DPS? Lol wut. SC/AF are terrible DPS in combo and I would think any wiz that even hits 140 would at least know that. EDC/Meteorite can be better DPS than some skills, but most lances are still better off in terms of dps. I use 18 meteorite, so if I need dps or aoe I'll throw a meteorite in and get more rotations out of it with slightly less damage, evening it out a bit.

Also, you don't typically fight many bosses outside of bm. Unless you plan to go tanking ft2 bosses or CA6 w/o bm, then the argument doesn't even matter if it were right. Though idk, maybe your epic HP can prove me wrong about how even non-bm you > end-game PvE. For mobs in dungeons, why would I even care? I'll trade killing the boss faster for killing the mobs faster any day of the week. They die so fast anyway you could even use your terrible dpsers with af/sc and kill them. They have low hp and are not really a big part of passing any dungeon. Bosses are whats going to matter so getting the most out of BM is whats important, especially for those with worse gear than you.

I'll redo the tests when I feel up to it, and that would probably be my last post here in this thread. Ratza and I have virtually proved your PvE argument wrong in every aspect with our tests until now, you have failed to provide any sufficient data that fairly takes all the variables into account. At this point the facts and data are speaking for themselves, so I'll just let the forum trolls go to work if you want to keep being in denial on this matter or let you feel that you've won the argument just because you'll get the last word. Debating with you at that point would be senseless. Ratza got out of the thread because he spoke the objective truth and had nothing more to say in a hopeless debate with you. I feel much the same way.

SIGMetal
    Much like there isn't much PvP debate, there's not much PvE debate. You failed to realize one thing that deserves a giant facepalm for this argument, out of bm2 skills do not have the same cast times anymore. AF in combo = DPS? Lol wut. SC/AF are terrible DPS in combo and I would think any wiz that even hits 140 would at least know that. EDC/Meteorite can be better DPS than some skills, but most lances are still better off in terms of dps. I use 18 meteorite, so if I need dps or aoe I'll throw a meteorite in and get more rotations out of it with slightly less damage, evening it out a bit.

Also, you don't typically fight many bosses outside of bm. Unless you plan to go tanking ft2 bosses or CA6 w/o bm, then the argument doesn't even matter if it were right. Though idk, maybe your epic HP can prove me wrong about how even non-bm you > end-game PvE. For mobs in dungeons, why would I even care? I'll trade killing the boss faster for killing the mobs faster any day of the week. They die so fast anyway you could even use your terrible dpsers with af/sc and kill them. They have low hp and are not really a big part of passing any dungeon. Bosses are whats going to matter so getting the most out of BM is whats important, especially for those with worse gear than you.

I'll redo the tests when I feel up to it, and that would probably be my last post here in this thread. Ratza and I have virtually proved your PvE argument wrong in every aspect with our tests until now, you have failed to provide any sufficient data that fairly takes all the variables into account. At this point the facts and data are speaking for themselves, so I'll just let the forum trolls go to work if you want to keep being in denial on this matter or let you feel that you've won the argument just because you'll get the last word. Debating with you at that point would be senseless. Ratza got out of the thread because he spoke the objective truth and had nothing more to say in a hopeless debate with you. I feel much the same way.
    i dont see a point in arguing with u either. ure bringing so many diff variables into this calculation that the original stats arent even the same anymore. ure now talking about CA6 and FT2? lol are u planning to solo those? if not then wouldnt there be fury + mana condense + bless + panic + lower def? and wat about the 30sec of amp buff in the beginning? these all favor my lance/cannons over ure edc/sc/met? u havent thought about that have u. the more matk i get the more the calculation favor my small skills.

ratza left in the words of the trolls cause he got nuthin left to say and ure gonna leave cause of the same reason. isnt that wat all the trolls say?

Banned
    i dont see a point in arguing with u either. ure bringing so many diff variables into this calculation that the original stats arent even the same anymore. ure now talking about CA6 and FT2? lol are u planning to solo those? if not then wouldnt there be fury + mana condense + bless + panic + lower def? and wat about the 30sec of amp buff in the beginning? these all favor my lance/cannons over ure edc/sc/met? u havent thought about that have u. the more matk i get the more the calculation favor my small skills.

ratza left in the words of the trolls cause he got nuthin left to say and ure gonna leave cause of the same reason. isnt that wat all the trolls say?

Are you serious? You're pretty desperate right not to redeem yourself aren't you? If you're getting Fury/MC/Bless and PC a boss, you're getting a dmg boost on every single skill. I'm pretty certain if you PC/HL a boss and use the lvl 9/12 BM2 bar, the debuffs will be in favor of EDC/SC/Meteor because they have more potential dmg output with 6xx+ add attack and 70+ amp as opposed to 15x add attack and 85 amp.

Have you forgotten the 25% M.amp buff as well? That also favors the hard hitters....you know...the ones you'll only be able to get 2-3 times while in BM2+Aura(40+ seconds)+25% amp buff as opposed to over 8 times with lvl 9's and 12's

In other words, when you PC/HL with full party buffs, you get more added dmg on EDC/MET/SC because of their high dmg output already. Keep rocking your lvl 20 BM2 bar bro, we all know it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast