Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

This is funny when RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage given out in a single BM2, and Spur was talking about EDC itself.

RatzaTM was correct about everything. I like your statistics when you explain about % critical rate is the probability percentage. Every hit has its chance of criting or not criting.

Spur was correct about the part that Lv20 EDC > Lv9 EDC, but when you say Lv20 EDC > LV9 EDC in BM2 you are wrong. I've been completely proven that you are a troll . You ignored every RatzaTM's post to kept saying about your Lv20 EDC. I guess you didn't even read everything in his post. You missed every conclusion of RatzaTM's post.
    Last edited by ihottiewitch; 10-04-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MostRighteous View Post
    isnt that what spur has been saying all this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by RatzaTM View Post
    How can you compare 7 skills with 17 ?
    Level 20 EDC is better for BM2, only when fillers are taken into consideration, which YOU ARE NOT TAKING IN YOUR COMPARISON when you say lvl 20 is better than lvl 9. That's wrong.
    Bold the second part. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ihottiewitch View Post
    This is funny when RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage given out in a single BM2, and Spur was talking about EDC itself.

RatzaTM was correct about everything. I like your statistics when you explain about % critical rate is the probability percentage. Every hit has its chance of criting or not criting.

Spur was correct about the part that Lv20 EDC > Lv9 EDC, but when you say Lv20 EDC > LV9 EDC in BM2 you are wrong. I've been completely proven that you are a troll . You ignored every RatzaTM's post to kept saying about your Lv20 EDC. I guess you didn't even read everything in his post. You missed every conclusion of RatzaTM's post.

Bold the second part. lol!
    it doesnt really matter because you said yourself that spur was right that lvl 20 edc>lvl 9. razta also stated himself that lvl 20 edc is better for bm2 when fillers are taken into consideration. so bolding both parts would make no difference

both were talking about total damage given in a single bm2, but they chose to take edc and compare lvl 9 to 20. razta proved spur right in doing so
    Last edited by MostRighteous; 10-04-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MostRighteous View Post
    it doesnt really matter because you said yourself that spur was right that lvl 20 edc>lvl 9. razta also stated himself that lvl 20 edc is better for bm2 when fillers are taken into consideration. so bolding both parts would make no difference

both were talking about total damage given in a single bm2, but they chose to take edc and compare lvl 9 to 20. razta proved spur right in doing so
    No, I only see RatzaTM did the bold part, Spur didn't. And referring to RatzaTM evidence, here is the picture that compares RatzaTM's and Spur's damage output. Notice the colored numbers.

SIGMetal
    i guess to u guys a picture is worth 1000 words so here it is

purely lvl 20edc vs lvl 9edc. u will see absolutely no unfairness of skills cast. u will notice the only difference is lvl 9 got 10 more edc casts while the lvl 20 got junk lightning lances / chain explosions yet lvl 20 is still superior

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post

purely lvl 20edc vs lvl 9edc. u will see absolutely no unfairness of skills cast. u will notice the only difference is lvl 9 got 10 more edc casts while the lvl 20 got junk lightning lances / chain explosions yet lvl 20 is still superior
    We go from having 3 skills at 9 or 12 to having ONLY edc switched to 9? How desperate are you to go from that to this? honestly....
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 10-04-2010 at 02:28 PM.

I think RatzaTM's SC and AF are not lv20 though because in his table, SC has 17 casts and AF has 8 casts while in your table SC and AF are lv20.

RedOsmium
    How come you use chain explosion instead of acid trap, I'm guessing that calculator doesn't have the hp down on it, and why are you guys still doing 100 casts? We don't get off 100 casts without extending.
    Last edited by chainlock; 10-04-2010 at 02:51 PM.

SIGMetal
    I think RatzaTM's SC and AF are not lv20 though because in his table, SC has 17 casts and AF has 8 casts while in your table SC and AF are lv20.
    ratza would understand wat im doing. we are only comparing edc now so everything else must be the same and constant so he can actually see y lvl 20 edc > lvl 9 edc

Banned
    ratza would understand wat im doing. we are only comparing edc now so everything else must be the same and constant so he can actually see y lvl 20 edc > lvl 9 edc
    ur a retard, having 3 skills at 9 or 12 instead of 20 would take the place of almost every lance/cannon needed when theyre at 20

stop trying to come in from side angles making a point, everyone already knows ratza proved you wrong

check
    and
    mate

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast