Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    ur a retard, having 3 skills at 9 or 12 instead of 20 would take the place of almost every lance/cannon needed when theyre at 20

stop trying to come in from side angles making a point, everyone already knows ratza proved you wrong

check
    and
    mate
    see ratza even when shown these trolls are still gonna be here. they show absolutely no ground even if they validify ure posts

RedOsmium
    Well, today makes my last day testing all 3 at 9 in game. I STILL notice 0 difference having all 3 big skills set anywhere from 9/12/15/18/19/20 during bm2. The damage difference is nowhere near big enough for it to matter. I still solo every dungeon at the same speed. My friend and I still 2 man every dungeon at the same speed.

What it comes down to is personal preference and where you are comfortable using the skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    ratza would understand wat im doing. we are only comparing edc now so everything else must be the same and constant so he can actually see y lvl 20 edc > lvl 9 edc
    No, base on what I have read, RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage when he finishes 90s of his BM. I think the bold part where the misunderstanding occurred. You claimed that it remained constant but RatzaTM didn't say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    Is there anything that spur cant do PVE? He can solo ca5 solo pluma with his bars. And he Likes to go to war and PvP. What is the point of lower ur skills for increase of BM2 when he can do everything already. Mind aswell make ur skills max for PvP/War.
    Why are you guys ignoring this post? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why are you guys trying so hard to convince that Spur's playing style is inefficient?
    He wars/PK's often, what's the point of decreasing his skill levels?
    And you could reply and say something like : "Just showing other people which is best for BM2" some bullshet like that, but when has it been about other people rather than Spur for the past 10+ pages? Sure the intention of this thread was to help people improve their BM2 efficiency, but why are you guys so upset because people admire Spur's playing style and want to mimic it?
    What people do with their WI is completely up to them, who are you to tell them how to play it?

If they want to copy Spur's playing style and max their skills out to lvl 20, that's their business, good for them, who the fcuk cares?

If they want to be PvE centered and spam the shet out of BM2 whenever they get the chance and have their skills at 9 or whatever, that's their business as well.

Seriously people just shut the fcuk up and play the damn game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

I've had just about enough, and despite my claim to not re-enter the thread, I'm basically not going to enter the argument again which was the main purpose. I've done the damage outputs 3 different ways vs pluma, etc. and I know that it will be more in the middle ground than everyone here is debating. Likely it will be gear dependent too, much like everything else in the game.

I've ragged on spur partly just b/c he does have that know it all personality, just like I do [probably apparent], and its fun to debate and slam each other on technicals.

Point is I'm making a wiz bm2 calc atm to fix all this stupid bs of how far this debate has gone. It will do all the stupid bs for you of logically determining every skill used in the correct order for the entire bm2. All you're going to have to do is input all the skills you use in bm2 in the order you want to use them. Hopefully I can finish the test version to release by next week.That way anyone can just plug in their stats and play with bm2 bars for a bit and know whats best for them and there won't be anymore errors in math, etc. Like everything else in the calc, it will have all the features so you can debate every which way about x scenario until your all blue in the face and pass out.

/Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyForumIsFISHIN View Post

Why are you guys trying so hard to convince that Spur's playing style is inefficient?
    And you could reply and say something like : "Just showing other people which is best for BM2" some bullshet like that, but when has it been about other people rather than Spur for the past 10+ pages? Sure the intention of this thread was to help people improve their BM2 efficiency, but why are you guys so upset because people admire Spur's playing style and want to mimic it?
    What people do with their WI is completely up to them, who are you to tell them how to play it?

If they want to copy Spur's playing style and max their skills out to lvl 20, that's their business, good for them, who the fcuk cares?

If they want to be PvE centered and spam the shet out of BM2 whenever they get the chance and have their skills at 9 or whatever, that's their business as well.

its about bm2 not dungeon solos
    OP agrees

Banned

Hey, DarrkD>you. You sound pretty mad, you coming in to back up your BFF because you've noticed he's getting trashed in this thread? Hey, you should go to his house and show him how to use Fraps so he can upload the 2 bar Quad and 1 bar Tank videos.

Oh wait, he can't even do those.

Why did you ask so many questions?

So basically you said that you don't like anyone in this thread?

Spur > any WI prove me wrong..oh wait you can't :[
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Spur > any WI prove me wrong..oh wait you can't :[
    You also can't prove Spur is better than any WI in this game, especially ones in Venus, nuff' said.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast