Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

[QUOTE=Matrimoney;118122] as for xcon(fiona) i rolled him 5-0 earlier, next please?QUOTE]

ANOTHER LIES? LOL
    Last edited by TheKing; 10-06-2010 at 12:09 AM.

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

Last edited by TheKing; 10-07-2010 at 01:03 AM.

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

RedOsmium
    All skills level 20 set in the order from top to bottom letting it auto attack goes like this. If you move some of them around you can get rid of the lance cast completely and get more from certain cannons.

7 edc
    6 sc
    6 meteor
    7 af
    11 lc
    10 sc
    10 hs
    10 vac
    9 at
    7 fc
    4 ac
    3 tl

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    All skills level 20 set in the order from top to bottom letting it auto attack goes like this. If you move some of them around you can get rid of the lance cast completely and get more from certain cannons.
    Yup, it's all about how you rearrange your skills in the bar to cover the spaces completely. I will try to simulate the bm you just said.

Here is Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM (his active damage on each pair of skills cast). See the fluctuations ?

Although I have to admit that his coverage on ROWS is impressive. He sometimes stacks effects from 11 skills at once (check the 6th column, the one with 10365 damage / 1.7 seconds , that's really awesome, to be able to squeeze effect from 11 skills at once)

Here is my a possible alternative to Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM.

Spur's Build :

1) Starts slowly and gradually reaches climax (at 6th cast)
    2) Some spikes below 8k, some spikes above 8k
    3) Overall better damage (425K)
    4) Uses 11 skills @ level 20 (didn't stop to calculate the skillpoints needed for this)

My alternative to his build with his own items :

1) Starts gaining maximum momentum in the first 3 casts
    2) Stable damage at 8.2K per 1.7 seconds (good for survivability)
    3) Overall lower damage (411K , 14K dmg less)
    4) Uses 6 skills @ levels 9 and 18+

With Spur's items and build it is more than difficult to rearrange the skills so that more damage is squeezed, so I kinda gave up on that thought. As you can see from the first chart, the skills are so chaotic that I almost didn't manage to represent them graphically, let alone rearrange them to better cover the spaces between skills.

As a conclusion : Everyone has to calculate his own BM2 as we did here. I'm not saying use mine, I'm not saying use Spur's. Each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, which were shown here, and it's all based on YOUR PARTICULAR GEAR.. Spur's build suits his items, my build suits my items, so I guess both of our points were made in this thread : He showed one of the best builds for his kind of stats and I proved him that it cannot be made a generic BM2 for all players (with my previous examples) and I showed that not all builds can use his skill levels, and he proved to me that his BM2 is kinda hard to improve any further (as I gave up on it, being too difficult and time consuming)

For Spur specifically, due to high amp and magic, the difference between spamming lvl 9 skills and casting fewer level 20 skills is very low (14K damage - roughly 3 cannons difference).
    It all comes down to him wanting 11 skills x level 20 each, or 6 skills with fewer slots occupied (leaving more room for lvl 20 lances for pvp or non bm) and fewer skillpoints used (this way he releases 5 fully developed skills, with their appropriate skillpoints).

You can call me any way you like, but I'd still go for my 6 skill BM2 with stable damage output, mainly due to the number of skills used, but I guess it's all about preference.
    However, now that we also have the update, I have to find a way to incorporate Meteorite in my build, even if the cooldown is higher than 3 x 1.7 (5.1) even on level 9. This would mean I have to reshape my BM, and see if Meteorite is worth increasing the gap between skills from 5.1 (GM @ 9) to 5.5 (Meteorite @ 9) and then find the highest common multiplier for all skills. So far, 5.1 was the best value for me, because it allowed me to easily find 6 skills with close to 5.1 cooldowns.

In the end, I also have some apologies towards Spur for doubting the BM2 that he created for his own set (I gave up after 2 days of trying to rearrange his skills) but I would also like to point out that his BM2 bar does not fit all wizards. I guess we were both right and wrong at the same time, but each of us on our own item-builds.
    Maybe I will keep trying to optimize the gaps in your BM2 bar, but I highly doubt I can rearrange them some other way to produce higher damage output.

Cheerios.
    Last edited by RatzaTM; 10-06-2010 at 02:57 AM.

Code:
    Whoever doubted spurzki's skillz goz splatz on?

/endthread

Banned
    Well this was a good read.

Quote Originally Posted by RatzaTM View Post
    Yup, it's all about how you rearrange your skills in the bar to cover the spaces completely. I will try to simulate the bm you just said.

Here is Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM (his active damage on each pair of skills cast). See the fluctuations ?

Although I have to admit that his coverage on ROWS is impressive. He sometimes stacks effects from 11 skills at once (check the 6th column, the one with 10365 damage / 1.7 seconds , that's really awesome, to be able to squeeze effect from 11 skills at once)

Here is my a possible alternative to Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM.

Spur's Build :

1) Starts slowly and gradually reaches climax (at 6th cast)
    2) Some spikes below 8k, some spikes above 8k
    3) Overall better damage (425K)
    4) Uses 11 skills @ level 20 (didn't stop to calculate the skillpoints needed for this)

My alternative to his build with his own items :

1) Starts gaining maximum momentum in the first 3 casts
    2) Stable damage at 8.2K per 1.7 seconds (good for survivability)
    3) Overall lower damage (411K , 14K dmg less)
    4) Uses 6 skills @ levels 9 and 18+

With Spur's items and build it is more than difficult to rearrange the skills so that more damage is squeezed, so I kinda gave up on that thought. As you can see from the first chart, the skills are so chaotic that I almost didn't manage to represent them graphically, let alone rearrange them to better cover the spaces between skills.

As a conclusion : Everyone has to calculate his own BM2 as we did here. I'm not saying use mine, I'm not saying use Spur's. Each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, which were shown here, and it's all based on YOUR PARTICULAR GEAR.. Spur's build suits his items, my build suits my items, so I guess both of our points were made in this thread : He showed one of the best builds for his kind of stats and I proved him that it cannot be made a generic BM2 for all players (with my previous examples) and I showed that not all builds can use his skill levels, and he proved to me that his BM2 is kinda hard to improve any further (as I gave up on it, being too difficult and time consuming)

For Spur specifically, due to high amp and magic, the difference between spamming lvl 9 skills and casting fewer level 20 skills is very low (14K damage - roughly 3 cannons difference).
    It all comes down to him wanting 11 skills x level 20 each, or 6 skills with fewer slots occupied (leaving more room for lvl 20 lances for pvp or non bm) and fewer skillpoints used (this way he releases 5 fully developed skills, with their appropriate skillpoints).

You can call me any way you like, but I'd still go for my 6 skill BM2 with stable damage output, mainly due to the number of skills used, but I guess it's all about preference.
    However, now that we also have the update, I have to find a way to incorporate Meteorite in my build, even if the cooldown is higher than 3 x 1.7 (5.1) even on level 9. This would mean I have to reshape my BM, and see if Meteorite is worth increasing the gap between skills from 5.1 (GM @ 9) to 5.5 (Meteorite @ 9) and then find the highest common multiplier for all skills. So far, 5.1 was the best value for me, because it allowed me to easily find 6 skills with close to 5.1 cooldowns.

In the end, I also have some apologies towards Spur for doubting the BM2 that he created for his own set (I gave up after 2 days of trying to rearrange his skills) but I would also like to point out that his BM2 bar does not fit all wizards. I guess we were both right and wrong at the same time, but each of us on our own item-builds.
    Maybe I will keep trying to optimize the gaps in your BM2 bar, but I highly doubt I can rearrange them some other way to produce higher damage output.

Cheerios.
    jesus no life much?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    jesus no life much?
    mind posting ur bm2 bar?

oh wait its not even close to the dps of my lvl 152's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    mind posting ur bm2 bar?

oh wait its not even close to the dps of my lvl 152's
    it's not all about who has the highest dps for bm2...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    it's not all about who has the highest dps for bm2...
    u must be new here
    its the only reason why i posted this thread

Quote Originally Posted by RatzaTM View Post
    Overall, Comp + GM @ level 9 provide more DAMAGE OUTPUT than lvl 20 ones, thus, for a 85 second duration, they also provide better DPS
    lvl 20 edc, the overall dps drops because of that simple fact, which is why your bm2 bar I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

checkmate
    even spur agrees
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    ure edc dps
    how long ure bm2 lasts
    Last edited by WIpwns; 10-06-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast