Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by RatzaTM View Post
    Thread Title : Learn2Bm2 ... not Learn2SkillWI

The whole idea is for people to understand that using lances in BM2 is wrong. I myself have terra, fire and aqua lance, and I do use them, but never in my BM2 bar, just the Bm1 bar and PVP one. People must understand that they have to invest points in 3 lances and lots of cannons, but must use only cannons in BM2.

You need those 3 lances nobody denied it, but you don't need them for BM2.
    then u really had no idea y he posted that chart... the main reason is cause hes laughing at the dps of lances during bm2. the thing u dont get is i have 12 skills in my bm2 bar for maximum dps so please tell me how to get 12 skills while having 3 lances and not using them

Just because you decided to use Completer and GM at 20 or I don't know why you need 12 skills, doesn't quite make it maximum dps. Sometimes, casting 5k dmg multiples times is better than casting 8k once. My BM2 bar has 10 skills, the most important ones, and no lances, just cannons and the high-rank skills, in order of damage per second. GM and Comp are at 12, the others are at 20, and they all cast just fine, without the need for 2 extras.

You can skip Weaken and Resist Intension if you're really running out of slots.

SIGMetal
    Just because you decided to use Completer and GM at 20 or I don't know why you need 12 skills, doesn't quite make it maximum dps. Sometimes, casting 5k dmg multiples times is better than casting 8k once. My BM2 bar has 10 skills, the most important ones, and no lances, just cannons and the high-rank skills, in order of damage per second. GM and Comp are at 12, the others are at 20, and they all cast just fine, without the need for 2 extras.

You can skip Weaken and Resist Intension if you're really running out of slots.
    im not running out of slots, im running out of skill points. lol lvl 12 comp and gm? then my cannons deal more then them.. as i stated like last year
    8k+4ks > 5k+5k

I was talking about how many times you can cast the GM in a 60s time-frame for example, not a combination of other skills. The 8+4 vs 5+5 makes no sense in that case, it was all about how many times you fit that 8k within a 60 second interval. How can your cannon deal more damage ? I'm really curious, because with the same gear, a Lightning Cannon @ 20, which is the highest damaging cannon for BM2, hits for ~25% less damage than a Space Collapse @ 12, let alone a lvl 20 one.

Should I draw the conclusion that you never go to TG ?
    You only got stun combo bar and BM2 bar ?

Don't know about you, but my bars are :

F1 : PVE stunlock
    F2 : PVP / BM1 dps combo (no stuns on this one)
    F3 : BM2 bar (no lances on it)
    F4 : Buffs

Don't tell me you use the stunlock PVE combo in TG How many warriors can you kill with Electric Field, after all ))))
    You said your bm1 bar AND your pvp bar. In my world that makes 2 bars.

And btw, you shouldnt use your bm1 in war. Use aura all the time, except if it's cooling down and you really need the extra def/m.atk or to extend aura.

SIGMetal
    I was talking about how many times you can cast the GM in a 60s time-frame for example, not a combination of other skills. The 8+4 vs 5+5 makes no sense in that case, it was all about how many times you fit that 8k within a 60 second interval. How can your cannon deal more damage ? I'm really curious, because with the same gear, a Lightning Cannon @ 20, which is the highest damaging cannon for BM2, hits for ~25% less damage than a Space Collapse @ 12, let alone a lvl 20 one.
    well maybe ure atk is low then. a lvl 12 edc/comp only has 75%amp while lvl 20 lightning/stone has 95%amp. the diff is very low but once i cast a 95%amp edc/sc all the dmg is made up for

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    You said your bm1 bar AND your pvp bar. In my world that makes 2 bars.

And btw, you shouldnt use your bm1 in war. Use aura all the time, except if it's cooling down and you really need the extra def/m.atk or to extend aura.
    I'm abusing BM1 / BM2 / Aura all the time, because I'm busy taking out towers. I can't do that in simple Aura, I need some magic boost to go with the Legacy and amp pots. Using aura won't suffice for what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    well maybe ure atk is low then. a lvl 12 edc/comp only has 75%amp while lvl 20 lightning/stone has 95%amp. the diff is very low but once i cast a 95%amp edc/sc all the dmg is made up for
    My math was done for 1300 magic, the BM2+Aura case, for 950 magic, for 1100 magic (Aura only), etc ... No matter how I do the math, the Comp / GM @ 12 always comes out with at least 15% more damage than LC @ 20.

Can you please share your stats, I'm really curious to do the math on your char and see for myself that a lvl 20 LC is better than EDC 12. Are you amp built or what ?

SIGMetal
    this is bm2+aura stats without pots
    matk 1403
    amp 63
    rate 54
    dmg 175
    add dmg 30

Banned
    RatzaTM, you must be new here

i guess you don't know how to play your wiz right =)

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    this is bm2+aura stats without pots
    matk 1403
    amp 63
    rate 54
    dmg 175
    add dmg 30
    sigmetal weapon ftw man, who needs anything else? vouchers + wonderbox > all

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast