Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    are you high? apparently meteor and cannons add the same amount of add attack too now, thats's good to know
    sure u want some math noob?
    1400matk
    lvl 12 sc = 75% amp +741 add atk
    lvl 20 terra lance = 85% amp +85add atk
    ure sc = 2450 + 741 = 3191
    my lance = 2590 + 85 = 2675
    difference = 516

1500matk
    ure sc = 2625 + 741 = 3366
    my lance = 2775 + 85 = 2860
    difference = 506

please leave the math to the pros u may now step out matri

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    sure u want some math noob?
    1400matk
    ure sc = 2450 + 741 = 3191
    my lance = 2590 + 85 = 2675
    difference = 516

1500matk
    ure sc = 2625 + 741 = 3366
    my lance = 2775 + 85 = 2860
    difference = 506

please leave the math to the pros u may now step out matri
    its funny that you bring bm2 aura into the matter and are talking about cannons and lances, the two weakest hitting skills we have on a bm2 bar...because cannon/lance boosts would even matter? i did my tests without bm2 aura, and i was correct, u did urs in bm2 aura to prove a point...sad
    so you went from stepping down when being proved wrong that ur bar isnt max dps to pointing out that while in bm2 aura w/o amp buff tera lance gets a bigger dmg boost than sc, even though that won't ever change the fact that ur bar has less dps than my bar

please spur leave knowing how to play wi to people that actually know how to play one, and take your garbage ass bm2 bar elsewhere

btw wheres the 1 bar tank vid and the 2 bar quad vid? do i need to upload my own to get you motivated to attempt 100 quad solo's to finally be able to 2 bar?
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 10-03-2010 at 04:57 PM.

SIGMetal
    its funny that you bring bm2 aura into the matter and are talking about cannons and lances, the two weakest hitting skills we have on a bm2 bar...because cannon/lance boosts would even matter? i did my tests without bm2 aura, and i was correct, u did urs in bm2 aura to prove a point...sad
    so you went from stepping down when being proved wrong that ur bar isnt max dps to pointing out that while in bm2 aura w/o amp buff tera lance gets a bigger dmg boost than sc, even though that won't ever change the fact that ur bar has less dps than my bar

please spur leave knowing how to play wi to people that actually know how to play one, and take your garbage ass bm2 bar elsewhere

btw wheres the 1 bar tank vid and the 2 bar quad vid? do i need to upload my own to get you motivated to attempt 100 quad solo's to finally be able to 2 bar?
    guess wat? in ure whole entire post i fail to see a math calculation cause u already know mine is correct. u know wat else is funny ure calculating a bm2+aura bar without bm2+aura stats who else can be that stupid? i would careless if u uploaded a 2bar quad ive already done it and people have already seen it, dun need u to see it in order for it to be real.

Banned
    Didn't I give you IDIOTS the formula to calculate the skill DAMAGE!?!?!??

Here it is:

A = M. attack or Attack
    B = Skill's Attack
    C = Skill's Amp
    D = Your M.amp or S.amp
    E = Total Damage

E = (D + C)(A) + B + A = The skill's regular damage in the character data!

E x Your critical damage! If you have 100 critical damage, you do E x 2.00!

Note* This does not include the defense variable!

I hope this clarifies a few things!

Banned
    guess wat? in ure whole entire post i fail to see a math calculation cause u already know mine is correct. u know wat else is funny ure calculating a bm2+aura bar without bm2+aura stats who else can be that stupid? i would careless if u uploaded a 2bar quad ive already done it and people have already seen it, dun need u to see it in order for it to be real.
    lol who the f sits there and watched u 2 bar a quad? honestly kid ur so full of sh-...why u might wanna make the vid quick bro, ur 14 amp orb is gonna run out soon, and im sure u know that the extra 7 amp helps alot more than ur +11 forc orb in bm2 aura

iso-1st person solo's from spurskie

Banned
    Q:What do you call Spur on a Astral Bike?

A: Organized crime.

+1 for Matrimoney!

SIGMetal
    lol who the f sits there and watched u 2 bar a quad? honestly kid ur so full of sh-...why u might wanna make the vid quick bro, ur 14 amp orb is gonna run out soon, and im sure u know that the extra 7 amp helps alot more than ur +11 forc orb in bm2 aura

iso-1st person solo's from spurskie
    the forcy amp is still > but coming from u not surprising u dont know. 1st person from me = me getting a frap and guess wat ill do it once u pvp me on merc

Banned
    the forcy amp is still > but coming from u not surprising u dont know. 1st person from me = me getting a frap and guess wat ill do it once u pvp me on merc
    You said you had 1500 mag atk in bm2 aura, wouldnt 7 amp > 40 mag attk when ur at 1500 mag atk?

hahaha, so in other words u cant do either of them because ur a trash wiz and ud rather settle it with a pvp rocking ur praetor of no life title?

k, i got the money to go over, OMW

Oh wait, got a K red instead.

'Sup gu(a)ys ? Just dropped by to say hello and to check whether some people learned something from this ... guess not. Gonna go back to my troll cave now, please feed me until Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Redid your bm2 test:
    20 sc - 6 uses
    20 Meteor - 6 uses
    20 edc - 6 uses
    20 af - 7 uses
    20 light - 11 uses
    20 hail - 11 uses
    20 stone - 11 uses
    20 vac - 8 uses
    20 fire C - 9 uses
    20 aqua C - 10 uses
    20 terra L - 7 uses
    20 fire L - 5 uses
    20 aqua L - 3 uses
    Total 100 skills for 385927.3 power

Looks like Spur missed it. But you snuck a vacuum into his bm2 bar? Thought he clarified that he doesn't have vacuum. He said he had 12 skills in his bar, with your calculations you had 13, thus vacuum was the addition. Looks like you have to redo that test all over again huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    Okay, you can have my KAKAKAKAKA of deathblow +7.
    Level: -____-
    HP: ^_^
    Atk: =O
    Def: Q.Q
    Rate: =]
    Dmg: T_T
    Amp: =D

Total Dmg in Pvp : x_o hurts meng.

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast