Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    So if my WA is a pos, and it merks your WI then your worse than a Pos, your complete trash I guess. Sup send them to merc so i can learn please.
    Your logic doesn't make sense. As if your wa is even any good?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FU2 View Post
    Your logic doesn't make sense. As if your wa is even any good?
    dont make him slap u with his 10 rate 40 cdi osm gs please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    So if my WA is a pos, and it merks your WI then your worse than a Pos, your complete trash I guess. Sup send them to merc so i can learn please.
    The only way you stand a chance would be if I were to take off all of my gear for some reason, then go AFK while you sat there and 20-hit combo'd me, baddie.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    The only way you stand a chance would be if I were to take off all of my gear for some reason, then go AFK while you sat there and 20-hit combo'd me, baddie.
    funny how matri talks so big to some random and when he doesnt got a chance vs me. rap and i are the only ones to solo pluma b4 update as a WI and i finished it b4 him, sry venus wis u guys got no chance.

i heard fiona can take some of u out in pvp? it shows the lvl u guys are at

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i finished it b4 him
    You wish broski you only did it when people kept asking for your pluma solo. If you don't remember "I don't solo pluma because it's not worth the money".

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lets go to 50 !!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    Lets go to 50 !!!!!!!!
    lolz nice rompy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RatzaTM View Post
    How can you compare 7 skills with 17 ?
    Level 20 EDC is better for BM2, only when fillers are taken into consideration, which YOU ARE NOT TAKING IN YOUR COMPARISON when you say lvl 20 is better than lvl 9. That's wrong.

Level 20 + 10 fillers (TOGETHER) is better than level 9 (ALONE), that I can agree on, and then you must agree that this is the only time when your BM is better than mine, for 15 seconds of total BM, when you cast lvl 20 + filler (4 x lvl20/filler + 4 x 2 cannons). For the other 70 seconds, my BM becomes stronger and outdamages yours.

WHEN YOU SAY LVL 20 EDC IS BETTER FOR BM2 THAN A LEVEL 9, THAT IS NOT CORRECT ! YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO ADD THE 10 FILLER SKILLS WHICH MAKE YOUR LVL 20 DAMAGE OUTPUT BETTER THAN LEVEL 9, OTHERWISE LVL 20 WILL NEVER BE BETTER IN TERMS OF TOTAL DAMAGE OUTPUT WITHIN A BM THAN LEVEL 9, BECAUSE LEVEL 20 ALONE DEALS A TOTAL OF 30K DAMAGE, LEVEL 9 DEALS A TOTAL DAMAGE OF 59K, AND THE FILLERS (WHICH HELP YOU EXCEED MY DAMAGE) DEAL 30K, RESULTING IN 30 + 30 > 59, WHICH IS TRUE. SAYING ONLY LVL 20 > LVL 9 MEANS THAT YOU CLAIM THAT 30 > 59, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. GOT IT IDIOTA ?
    that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in hurt my eyes. u guys so pass in life being good in this game teach me to be like u plz.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    funny how matri talks so big to some random and when he doesnt got a chance vs me. rap and i are the only ones to solo pluma b4 update as a WI and i finished it b4 him, sry venus wis u guys got no chance.

i heard fiona can take some of u out in pvp? it shows the lvl u guys are at
    i find it funny you're going back to the pluma solos when the only objective i had when doing it was to kill it, not a speed kill. if i wanted to waste time killing it as quick as possible i would have found 50 mag atk pots for it. as for xcon(fiona) i rolled him 5-0 earlier, next please?

the only reason avgantage you have on me in pvp is your title, and without it we're both 3 shot material no matter how you look at it.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast