Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: First 180 Merc or Venus?

Yall hating on dax - but you know damn well if you had like 200 percent bonus - you don't need to grind much to earn wicked exp like him. so not really hard there =/ + a wiz who soloes ca so ugh yus o.o shet if I had that kinda bonus I'd just 180 and get it over wit.

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Banned
    lol dax just utilizes his time on by actually doing something productive as opposed to all you noobs sitting in ch8 BI...its ok cuz i do it too, everyone gets bored of playing every once in a while, but since dax is stacking every bead u can...its just better to grind and ca5 whenever possible...once hes 180 he'll be the one sitting in bi8 laughing at all the lowbies who wont be 180 for another year

if cabal even lasts another year o.o
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    if cabal even lasts another year o.o
    +1
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

What is so great about getting to 180? Grats on whoever reaches it first :/

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lol dax just utilizes his time on by actually doing something productive as opposed to all you noobs sitting in ch8 BI...its ok cuz i do it too, everyone gets bored of playing every once in a while, but since dax is stacking every bead u can...its just better to grind and ca5 whenever possible...once hes 180 he'll be the one sitting in bi8 laughing at all the lowbies who wont be 180 for another year
    +1

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Yes,your name will forever go down in history as the biggest no-lifer ever just because you grinded more than anyone else
    WAYY back then when i used to play MapleStory...fail kiddy game I know. But anyways, the first level 200 (per class) of the server were made into NPC character next to their class instructor with their name and character duped into the game.

Their grinding is hardcore too... weeks just to level and some bosses take hours to kill. (from what i heard). Makes Cabal hardcore grinding not so hardcore.
    Last edited by awakens; 09-25-2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: correction

Titanium
    Hate to get into this, but dont take dax down like that. Dax is good and you know it. So listen...... Telepathy a.k.a matrimony has to sell his stuff from merc to make it on venus. Does dax? No. So anyhow just say congrats to dax and get over it. Congrats Dax

"Don't hate the player,Hate the game"

Red-Osmium
    Now you gotta say congrats to:
    Dax,Brolic,And SuperShielder

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456