Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death

Ok, I decided to play cabal again after several months, and I downloaded the game and went to play but after getting to the password screen I got the BSOD. I looked all over the forums and saw only one thread on this topic, and none of the suggestions fixed the problem. I have a Toshiba tablet Laptop, Windows XP, and a wireless Logitech mouse. I tried:
    Disabling AVG
    Defragging computer
    Uninstalling/reinstalling the game
    Disabling the mouse

I also have DirectX 9.0c, not sure if that really matters or not.

I am not a computer wiz so please keep your suggestions simple.

Thank you for your help!

It sounded like a lot of people had this problem, what did everyone do to fix it, other than the mouse trick?

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    I'm not familiar with this issue. It seems you are the first person in a while to run into it. I'll look into it and get back to you.

~Sicon112
    Joint Head of the Unofficial Forum Tech Support Team

Thanks a lot, I saw a thread on it, but it was old and for some reason I'm having the problem now, not sure if its my comp or gg, seems like gg would have fixed the problem by now so I would imagine its my comp or something on my comp that is possibly not compatible with gg? But like i said I'm no computer wiz so any suggestions are appreciated.

I forgot to mention that everything else on my computer works fine, including other MMO's like Dekaron, its just cabal causing this.
    Last edited by acskimxc; 09-24-2010 at 04:27 PM.