Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
look at the title of the thread. it says high dung prices, you have anything intelligent to add to this topic? judging by your posts trying to debate things that your opinions, probably not. when did i say i was cool? you really think cabal onlines servers' integrity as been compromised at some point? by law anytime your private confidential information was compromised you would have to be notified, im talking about reality of a server/databases integrity is i can safely assume its never been "hacked". o gee i said the word again, o meng better type another paragraph the definition and meaning, share your irrelevant knowledge in a thread bout dung entry prices. cool
I love how you are able to de-rail a topic and still consider it as intelligently adding to the topic. FYI, I'm adding something regarding this topic, since you de-railed it to "what is the definition of hacking."

When did you say you're cool? You don't need to, your "Your wrong, I'm right coz I said so" attitude clearly states that.

Hacking doesn't "only" pertain to the actions of acquiring secured account information(Credit Card/Personal/Monetary information).

A company doesn't need to disclose all information regarding hacking incidents. A hacker could've just caused a video game server to crash and causing some "roll back" doesn't need to disclose they were hacked. They only need to disclose information regarding other clients information being stolen.

I'll let you finish passing your opinion as a fact, you're high and mighty.

-Edit
I don't care about your argument with blackberry. Nor do I care how you used hacked as a word. I only care about your attempt to discredit my attempt to correct Infi.