Quote Originally Posted by xLuCiuS View Post
why noob? its just a video showing skills, not scoring and not winning tactics, if u see the map > it's a winning game so i just recorded while playing abit defensive,and the combo breaks are cause by my i-line, sry for that...

pls give the curtisy to tell me whats not good or what to improve instead of saying noob ...
That's why you post next to your video asking: "Here's me currently. What should I work on to improve my skills?" Or something with a question lol. Just posting it will make ppl assume you're trying to show off. It's how the community is these days. (I can't watch it bcs my country is blocking the rights to the music, otherwise i'd give you feedback) If you pm me in game I'd be glad to see you in game and see what you can do/ where you can improve.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
Yes. I havent been to venus, i have a lowbie there but its a lvl 3 so I dont spend much time there. >< why?
You should come visit one day when the flowers are all green and the sky is blue (Or maybe we'll get more ppl to come back when Mission Battle comes out *crosses fingers*)

I'd love to freestyle with you some. I'll have to when I come visit yall this summer after I move.