i have this red osm blade of outragous double slot, i made it +11 and awaited for the arrival of the SGH!!!

So it came and everyone started burning out their credit cards... One of my friends who fist got the SGH bought out 10 SGH and tried to Upgrade an item... i think it only went up once and the rest fail.

Then another friend of mine, who has already 6 items that are +15, buys 4 and then another 6 and he didnt get any upgrades.

I should have taken both of their experiences as a warning, but i didnt really give a damn abt it, so i bought 12 SGH and 48 ech to + my red osm+11

so that is 200 US dollars. From +11 to +11

12 SGH, and 48 each ALL FAIL!!!

I make +11 with normal cores

but i cant get +12 with 12 tries, using SGH and 48 ech!

I am not raging...im just bringing it up that something is wrong with the game system
Or EST.

Cuz it is impossible to have 12 fails straight...

I was thinking abt getting more, then i heard more ppl talking abt the SGH fail rate, so it disencouraged to me. I mean if making +12 needs more than 12 SGH and 48 ECH and only god knows when it will actually work... imagine +15 with these Fake SGH!!!

again Red osm blade of outragous+11 + 12 SGH + 48 ech= Red osm Blade +11??????

12 sgh and 48 each values as almost 200 dollars which that is like 20 Vouchers

20 vouchers like 2.5b

Sooooo its like i paid, 200 USD/ 2.5b alz to Fail 12 times... interesting

in other words... to conclude this ugly experience; these Safe Gaurds are rigged and not even meant to work

cuz the less success the more u need... hope u all make a castle of dollars off these SGH and LOL to eachother abt cheap scams like this.

EST thinks its a charity...