Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Threaded View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    Quick question for Val, I can understand why u want an exp increase. Common sense says the higher the war the higher the rewards, however i think its different here. Most ppl in T5 already have hr 14+ and of course tier 5 has all (if not most HR 20s). If like u desire the wexp gets decreased in the lower tiers, by the time new players get to t5 there will still be a huge gap in honor If not they would actually spend even more time in the lower tiers. Like ralkiros said an increase for t5 is fine but decreasing for lower tiers doesn't make much sense. If i interpreted what u desire differently please clarify why u want low tier wexp to go down.
    his point is if u decrease lower tiers, it gives farmers an incentive to lvl up out of noob tiers and actually play the game as its meant to be played. ur not suppose to be in t1 with +11 extended full set. thats just ridiculously sad.

edit: also, there should be a huge gap in honor when ppl get to t5, those ppl in t5 at present, have played for years, they deserve to be above the new guy that's played for a month an got to 170 t5.
    Last edited by cronic21; 07-24-2012 at 07:49 PM.