Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So EST...

Not like EST is reading this...or you know...bans people for wallhacking or anything. HEY EST we have two unbanned players here, both with screenshots of them wallhacking in CA on the same thread. Can we make your work any easier for you?

Banned
    MAN IM GLAD U GUYS UNBANNED THEM.......NOW GET TO THE GOOD PART AND BAN HAMMER THE SNITCHES..GOOD JOB EST...BAN BROLIC CAUSE HES MEXICAN AND DARKKDDFOR BEIN I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ O.O

I bet Romp will be the first to 180.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I bet Romp will be the first to 180.
    mah boiiiiii

Banned
    who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

I'll be the first 180 FA because I, unlike these other FAs, know how to control my FA because I have skill.

A skill is the learned capacity to carry out pre-determined results often with the minimum outlay of time, energy, or both. Skills can often be divided into domain-general and domain-specific skills. For example, in the domain of work, some general skills would include time management, teamwork and leadership, self motivation and others, whereas domain-specific skills would be useful only for a certain job. Skill usually requires certain environmental stimuli and situations to assess the level of skill being shown and used. Learning is an integral part of everyday life at work. The skill of knowing how to learn is a must for every worker and is the key to acquiring new skills and sharpening the ability to think through problems and to surmount challenges. It opens the door to all other learning and facilitates the acquisition of other skills. What we do know, we learned from watching the "A" students in grade school and high school. The concept of "study smarter - not harder" applies here. Few of us know how to "study smarter" based on our individual learning style. A secondary benefit of learning how to learn is that it empowers the learner to become a self-directed learner capable of identifying a deficiency, finding resource materials, and doing the work based on methods appropriate for his or her learning style. Skill acquisition is the ability to develop a measurable task repeatedly.

From the employer's perspective, the skill of knowing how to learn is cost-effective because it can mitigate the cost of retraining efforts. When workers use efficient learning strategies, they absorb and apply training more quickly, saving their employers money and time. When properly prepared, employees can use learning-to-learn techniques to distinguish between essential and nonessential information, discern patterns in information, and pinpoint the actions necessary to improve job performance. Many employers - particularly those dealing with rapid technological change see the learning-to-learn skill as an urgent necessity. Productivity, innovation, and competitiveness all depend on developing the workers' learning capability. Machinery and processes are transferable between companies and countries, but it is the application of human knowledge to technology and systems that provides the competitive edge. The inability of large numbers of new workers to meet reading, writing, or computational (simple mathematics) standards is an economic and competitive issue. This forces employers to spend more on these critical competence skills. The majority of workers are literate and numerate but frequently, cannot use these skills effectively because they are rusty when called upon to use mathematical principles they have not used for 20 years, because they must use the skills in a context different from the one in which they originally learned them, or because they do not understand how to expand or apply the skill.

I have this inherit quality to succeed in everything I do, and, as such, I'll be the first to 180.

Quote Originally Posted by Neiro View Post
    I'll be the first 180 FA because I, unlike these other FAs, know how to control my FA because I have skill.

A skill is the learned capacity to carry out pre-determined results often with the minimum outlay of time, energy, or both. Skills can often be divided into domain-general and domain-specific skills. For example, in the domain of work, some general skills would include time management, teamwork and leadership, self motivation and others, whereas domain-specific skills would be useful only for a certain job. Skill usually requires certain environmental stimuli and situations to assess the level of skill being shown and used. Learning is an integral part of everyday life at work. The skill of knowing how to learn is a must for every worker and is the key to acquiring new skills and sharpening the ability to think through problems and to surmount challenges. It opens the door to all other learning and facilitates the acquisition of other skills. What we do know, we learned from watching the "A" students in grade school and high school. The concept of "study smarter - not harder" applies here. Few of us know how to "study smarter" based on our individual learning style. A secondary benefit of learning how to learn is that it empowers the learner to become a self-directed learner capable of identifying a deficiency, finding resource materials, and doing the work based on methods appropriate for his or her learning style. Skill acquisition is the ability to develop a measurable task repeatedly.

From the employer's perspective, the skill of knowing how to learn is cost-effective because it can mitigate the cost of retraining efforts. When workers use efficient learning strategies, they absorb and apply training more quickly, saving their employers money and time. When properly prepared, employees can use learning-to-learn techniques to distinguish between essential and nonessential information, discern patterns in information, and pinpoint the actions necessary to improve job performance. Many employers - particularly those dealing with rapid technological change see the learning-to-learn skill as an urgent necessity. Productivity, innovation, and competitiveness all depend on developing the workers' learning capability. Machinery and processes are transferable between companies and countries, but it is the application of human knowledge to technology and systems that provides the competitive edge. The inability of large numbers of new workers to meet reading, writing, or computational (simple mathematics) standards is an economic and competitive issue. This forces employers to spend more on these critical competence skills. The majority of workers are literate and numerate but frequently, cannot use these skills effectively because they are rusty when called upon to use mathematical principles they have not used for 20 years, because they must use the skills in a context different from the one in which they originally learned them, or because they do not understand how to expand or apply the skill.

I have this inherit quality to succeed in everything I do, and, as such, I'll be the first to 180.
    excuse me before you finish i just wanna say that zodi is one of the best aion players in the world

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iTr0LL View Post
    excuse me before you finish i just wanna say that zodi is one of the best aion players in the world
    zodi is my trash can son akakakaka

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96CnrTKKAsA

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Neiro View Post

Cool Story Hoe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast