Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Various Opinions on a new ranking system

Banned
    You're all forgetting about the application of interest in all monetary systems,the corrupt standard always associated with loans and the eventual cause of our economic downfall

RedOsmium
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    oh yeah,someone said you got banned!!....umad?

RedOsmium
    very.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    damn...what'd you do?

Titanium
    omg server up soon!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LackofABetterName View Post
    The most common misconception about money is that it is just pieces of paper.

Money is not just pieces of paper. It is not there because greedy people decides that money should exist so they can take advantage of the system.

Money is a medium of exchange. All civilizations have standard of exchange. Without such standard, civilization cannot function due to chaos.

Money is a measure of "value." Everything has some kind of "value" in the human mind. Money is just labeling it in such a way that everyone sees through the same scope, just like the laws of a land is supreme within its jurisdiction.

To get rid of money and the need for money for civilization to function, humanity will have to not be able to recognize "value." This is, in essence, impossible, because people judge resources base on priority - food first, for example, over wood. The ability to judge something's value is inherent and innate, impossible to change.
    i am going to college and havent paid a penny. my tuition was almost 18k for this year.

i go on viarail across ontario and dont pay.

i go to concerts and didnt buy the tickets.

i discharge creditcards and student loans and not pay a penny outside the pocket.

it goes on and on.

how can i do this? because i understand how UCC and GAAP works. i know for a fact that we the people are NOT in the position to repay anything since gold was seized from us in 1933 to "combat" the great depression. look at HJR 192 USA or Order in Council 16 Canada.

money is absolutely nothing and we have been functioning without it since 1933.

what you have been functioning is credits. do NOT confuse them as the same. i assure you they arent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    You're all forgetting about the application of interest in all monetary systems,the corrupt standard always associated with loans and the eventual cause of our economic downfall
    then why are you letting it repeat it. dont they have a word for that. oh thats right its called insanity.

you do the same tests but expect different results. try something different.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syndrah View Post
    try resource based economy. no money but technogic*** innovation. ofcourse*** its potention*** to be misused but i think the way the world is now its*** what we need.
    rofl and ur tellin some1 ELSE to learn to spell? lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    And that breeds flame. A lot of flame.
    pfft we already have alot of flame. and most flame is just trollers.

as for all you other ppl posting non-topic-related crap, stop doing that. This topic is about a ranking system. Not money.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234