Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aww Matrimoney =(

[QUOTE=Rage;110154]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post

your a fool thats what you are.
    Sure I'll be a fool. Coward.

im a nobody, just thought its funny how ppl give away 40bucks like that LOOLOL

[QUOTE=Fishy;110158]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post

It's one thing to be a man of your word and another to give a guy who works at BK more than he makes in a day and is and has stated over and over that he's a scammer >_> besides, the transfer is 43 bucks lol
    hmmm....I do prefer Burger King over McDonalds. And to be honest, if there wasn't workers like him who took on the shietty jobs for our country, then there wouldn't be people like me with great jobs. And so because of that I should thank him for his hardwork.

Quote Originally Posted by hahahanoobs View Post
    im a nobody, just thought its funny how ppl give away 40bucks like that LOOLOL
    Yeah it's an adult thing, I don't expect you to understand yet. Perhaps in a few years when you find out your career field and make good money. Then you'll understand =)

RedOsmium
    Not sure how you sent the money, but with certain companies you can get your money back if the other person didn't hold up their end.

Shadow Titanium
    [QUOTE=TheKingofTrolls;110164]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post

hmmm....I do prefer Burger King over McDonalds. And to be honest, if there wasn't workers like him who took on the shietty jobs for our country, then there wouldn't be people like me with great jobs. And so because of that I should thank him for his hardwork.
    MCDONALDS FTW

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    so there is already a fool who sent the 40 dollars to matri paypal account? FAIL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Not sure how you sent the money, but with certain companies you can get your money back if the other person didn't hold up their end.
    You can try and file a complaint with Paypal. You might get the money back. But KOT should have known $40 is alot of money for Matrimoney and he would just keep it. I think he knows he would get wrecked by Spur and a bunch of others from our server. He would rather be known as a coward then get owned and have no bragging rights on the forums.

Ummm whats the big deal about $40? thats pocket change unless your poor? so you think its alot? He acomplished something, to show how p***y Matri is, and he did. Besides if he works for BK id feel bad and send him a few bucks too, as long i make someone happy, thats what matters

I spend more than that eatting outside in a restaurant with my wife and thats not including tips... so whysomad? ohhh wait... whyallsopoor? o.o
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

if you so rich sephiroth, paypal me 40bucks please thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast