Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG STOP BEING POOR AND GET A JOB KIDS , 40$ = pocket change

Shadow Titanium
    good to know your not a complete idiot, I have to usually break things down for fools like u ledouch, your one step above Mat i'll give u that much

p.s. still though go stalk some other dude
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    good to know your not a complete idiot, I have to usually break things down for fools like u ledouch, your one step above Mat i'll give u that much

p.s. still though go stalk some other dude
    Good job admitting defeating. You can leave my forums now scrub.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Good job admitting defeating. You can leave my forums now scrub.
    in your own mind fool when did I ever admit defeat? u can leave my forum now douch for being an idiot cause i'm still not your bff David idiot

p.s. and if u take being an ounch above Mat in intellect a complement then you u proved me wrong u are a complete idiot
    quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

in your own mind fool when did I ever admit defeat? u can leave my forum now douch for being an idiot cause i'm still not your bff David idiot

p.s. and if u take being an ounch above Mat in intellect a complement then your u proved me wrong u are a complete idiot
    tl;dr I couldn't understand more than half of what you typed sped.

oh and

P.S.

ur a fa.ggot
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Shadow Titanium
    that the best u could come up with?, instead of qq to me about your bff David take this kleenex, whipe your face cause your not even on my lvl kid, your just a fly who belongs with the trash, so do yourself a favor and get off my forums douch

oh and

P.S.

takes one to know one

that the best u could come up with?, instead of qq to me about your bff David take this kleenex, whipe your face cause your not even on my lvl kid, your just a fly who belongs with the trash, so do yourself a favor get off my forums douch
    I can tell your mad, because your intellect keeps dropping with every reply.

P.S.

your a fa.ggot
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Shadow Titanium
    just like u can tell i'm David? yea ok ledouch

P.S.

takes one to know one

just like u can tell i'm David? yea ok ledouch

P.S.

takes one to know one
    So not only are you mad, but now your like 10 year old with his "takes one to know one" comeback. Good job making yourself look more retard.ed.
    16x WA Capella - Retired

hey can u 2 find a room

kthxgofuckurselfs

LOLOLOL
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    hey can u 2 find a room

kthxgofuckurselfs

LOLOLOL
    Sup sonic, your bl is trash, why you even post on forums is a complete surprise to me with your garb skills.
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast