Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Global merge questions!

Shadow Titanium
    if u think eox+8 isnt a game changer give it to me? Pm Env0y lol, i would love +20 atk and more hp kthnxbye

Shadow Titanium
    ive had eof+8 longer than almost anyone in this game, thanks.
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrelax90 View Post
    ESTSOFT DON'T GO TO BLOCK GLOBAL ACCOUNTS, that means lose time because estsoft going to lose 100 players fault by hacks.. and items no dissapear during the transfer.. You guys also used hack when this server was of ogplanet so this is so fair. So don't cry noob ppl from cabal usa, this is a game.. and you kids are angry because we going to be the same lvl than yours ^^ bye
    LOL? from wat i can make out, ur saying ur a hacker and u dont want EST to take away ur gears during the transfer? You probably dont know this, but many people got banned after ESTsoft took over from OGP, so dont be surprised if the same thing happens to you guys.

ESTSOFT DON'T GO TO BLOCK GLOBAL ACCOUNTS, that means lose time because estsoft going to lose 100 players fault by hacks.. and items no dissapear during the transfer.. You guys also used hack when this server was of ogplanet so this is so fair. So don't cry noob ppl from cabal usa, this is a game.. and you kids are angry because we going to be the same lvl than yours ^^ bye
    What? woah bro if you really think gms wont ban the ft runners with all those ft2 jewlrey and +8 capes, yea ok good luck we will see who makes the transfer, and whos left to cry on forums ^_^ Secondly since your all 170 or below, techincally you wont be same "lvl" as us. ka.

third no i dont think a noob whos hackd with no skill cd / gm value could possibly make transition to no hacking, well not that they will have to, they will be banned before hand seeing as how you dont even need to view logs to tell who the hackers are.., i mean careless isnt even the word, its more like obvious hackers, gms arent 100% stupid but we wont cry, it will be the ones who are banned and wish the OGP days excuse somehow validates their ill-legit character, sup?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I'm gonna lol when I read all the QQ we're going to get from their banned hackers.

Get over yourself. You're going to be wishing you were back on global once you get here. Hate to break it to you but no one is scared of the small population that is coming in. Most of you will probably quit anyway since you can't use your...what was it again? The constant respawn of bosses right?

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    ive had eof+8 longer than almost anyone in this game, thanks.
    And you've said that twice already in this thread alone. Please say it a few more times...someone might have missed your godly EoF8.

Quote Originally Posted by Beserk_Fury
    I'm gonna lol when I read all the QQ we're going to get from their banned hackers.
    Big +1

Shadow Titanium
    toma, what are you exactly butthurt about? you loved me more than this before i quit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by otaku View Post
    ???? what? nig you g@y! ewwwwwwwwwwww

Whao i see now why global players hate this kids..you envy us because we have items that you have -.- don't cry when we kicked your ass here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast