Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Global merge questions!

Jajajajajajaja i going to laugh when we start to kick ass here

so many noobs going to start call us HACKERS NOOBS BLABLABLABLA.. poor noobs ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrelax90 View Post
    Whao i see now why global players hate this kids..you envy us because we have items that you have -.- don't cry when we kicked your ass here
    I'm sure we'll all be trying to contain our orgasms when you come over and get your items stripped from your sausage fingers. Not that it matters, regardless of what you have everyone on NA would have enough skill to wreck you. Or maybe they'll just ban you for being too stupid. It must be difficult upgrading when you can't count past 3.

Banned

Hey how many members does your guild have, 3?

Ohwait 3 people don't even play GC.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    toma, what are you exactly butthurt about? you loved me more than this before i quit
    You can PM me in game if you'd really like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by XLh
    Or maybe they'll just ban you for being too stupid. It must be difficult upgrading when you can't count past 3.
    Haha. xD Nice.

SHUT UP little baby XDDD DON'T HATE US JUST BECAUSE WE GOING TO BE STRONGERS HERE TOO LIKE MUCH PLAYERS ^^ Envy?? OH 3 BILLIONS?? I HAVE ONLY 1.5 BILLIONES I SOLD A RW3 IN GLOBAL SERVER JAJAJAJA stupid ! -.-
    Z_Z do you want to see my 10bil title+ 20bil worth of gear? KA!

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

poor baby just crying because we going to touch your good server.. stupid racists americans just going to start cry here, i going to show all my items by SHOUT and you going to cry ^^
    why not post a SCREENSHOT of Your Character, Gear and alz? Coz

Your account will not be getting transfer to Cabal NA anyways..

VENUS

ESTSOFT DON'T GO TO BLOCK GLOBAL ACCOUNTS, that means lose time because estsoft going to lose 100 players fault by hacks.. and items no dissapear during the transfer.. You guys also used hack when this server was of ogplanet so this is so fair. So don't cry noob ppl from cabal usa, this is a game.. and you kids are angry because we going to be the same lvl than yours ^^ bye
    Listen I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, first of all you fail at english really badly and thats why im 100% sure that u are from venezuela/peru. U just simply dont know when to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Ive played CGlobal and i almost puked, 70% of 170's are cheaters...lvling with No-Cooltime BM2, hunting bosses & spamming FI/FT2...I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i hate u so much. Ppl like u are the reason why theres a lot of players outside Europe/Brazil playing those servers (like me). Stupid indians with internet.

GMs should delete the whole database from CGlobal, and then let those retards play, for the sake of the NA community.

You have the right to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, aight ? kthxbb
    Last edited by juve; 09-30-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juve View Post
    Listen I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, first of all you fail at english really badly and thats why im 100% sure that u are from venezuela/peru. U just simply dont know when to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Ive played CGlobal and i almost puked, 70% of 170's are cheaters...lvling with No-Cooltime BM2, hunting bosses & spamming FI/FT2...I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i hate u so much. Ppl like u are the reason why theres a lot of players outside Europe/Brazil playing those servers (like me). Stupid indians with internet.

GMs should delete the whole database from CGlobal, and then let those retards play, for the sake of the NA community.
    You have the right to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, aight ? kthxbb
    +1

VENUS

1st juve i don't know you maybe you are a sad baby what hate ppl from global server just because they raped you..
    2nd ppl from this server too used hacks like the ppl from global (i never used), so don't say stupid things
    3rd you should be happy to find noobs bbs like this guys.. PPL from cabal NA <------ so sad they too used and now going to cry when we arrive here ^^

YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TO ARRIVE HERE MAN, WE CAN PISS TO THIS NOOBS !
    Last edited by johnrelax90; 09-30-2010 at 07:54 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast