Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Cabal Community.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    The only people who can pimp wear Goguryeo costumes and have Titianium 80% DMG GSs.
    That's a very intruiging fact. I will keep that in mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLLHARERBRO View Post
    If you want to settle something with me do it with your fists
    Owned son that's what I say when I lose too. Every post you and that other account have done have been one minute account. Go yourself, and then fix your spelling of "lightning" in your signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsAEONbxtches View Post
    u really cant talk about how anybody looks wen your the one with the picture up lookin like a phile.. i thot i saw u on "to catch a predator".. i bet the only reason u play this is 2 meet young gurls huh. and now u wana fight people naked. u really do have issues. u shuld just stop playing
    All you do is steal disses from viet kids who don't know what they're saying. GG bro.

troll ssh. i think he thinkin of a comeback

Banned
    You can't comeback after you call someone a retard five times and have something misspelled on every post you do.

Owned son that's what I say when I lose too. Every post you and that other account have done have been one minute account. Go yourself, and then fix your spelling of "lightning" in your signature.
    Has is it occurred to you that I made that mistake on-purpose. So someone posting a minute after I do makes me that other person, good logic there. You're sure a smart one. I'm enjoying the fact that you're so ignorant and stuck up you can't comprehend simple logic that this is the internet, with billions of persons on it, and with 1,000 or so people on this website, so yeah someone is going to post one minute after I do. Simple fact you're stupid and ignorant. Please keep flaming me its making me laugh my dog tits off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLLHARERBRO View Post
    Has is it occurred to you that I made that mistake on-purpose. So someone posting a minute after I do makes me that other person, good logic there. You're sure a smart one. I'm enjoying the fact that you're so ignorant and stuck up you can't comprehend simple logic that this is the internet, with billions of persons on it, and with 1,000 or so people on this website, so yeah someone is going to post one minute after I do. Simple fact you're stupid and ignorant. Please keep flaming me its making me laugh my dog tits off.
    tl;dr, don't rage at me. I like the first sentence when you said you made it on purpose. Have fun with your fake account, you can have a cool conversation with yourself. I'll be looking at posts that will show a better fight.

tl;dr, don't rage at me. I like the first sentence when you said you made it on purpose. Have fun with your fake account, you can have a cool conversation with yourself. I'll be looking at posts that will show a better fight.
    So you give up then?

Kinda scary that the lunastar guy talks on forums like saicri going lalalala, maybe he has a shaky voice too?

no i stole them from your mom. there u go thinkin about kids again.u should change your picture to make it less obvious jackass. i bet the person that took the picture was the lil boy u kidnapped. and whyd u have to frame michael jackson for that??

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast