Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Profitable Dungeons???

More Profitable Dungeons???

Hey I need help on which dungeons Are Profitable 59+ i have a lvl 59 fs and i have only like 1mill right now and i need to make a good amount of alz for future gears and skills.

Do your quests to keep afloat. They give some good alz and exp from time to time as well as items that will get you by until you can afford better stuff.

For dungeons...You need to work in stages.

Lvl up a bit more and start running LID.

From LID run RS

RS to EOD1

EOD1 to SOD

SOD to FT / EOD2

As far as profit vs entry cost...RS is a great dungeon for money and exp. Right now you are still a bit low to really be farming anything of value other than weakened dungeons. You just have to grind at it until things start to turn around. My advice...focus on comodities right now. Regardless of the economy everyone needs upgrade cores, craft mats, etc. Even if you get an epic drop in one of the higher level dungeons right now...good luck selling it. Focus on the small stuff and good luck.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    rs....is a pieace of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    rs....is a pieace of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dungeon
    Not for me.

Ive gotten a few amps from there, tons of thunder/dark discs 3, lvl 3 carts, uch, unk machine parts, 4 SEL's, slotted tit gear (1 piece will cover 2x entries)...

The place is a crafters farming dream!

Mayhaps you are doing it wrong bud.
    Last edited by Palomar; 10-15-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Not for me.

Ive gotten a few amps from there, tons of thunder/dark discs 3, lvl 3 carts, uch, unk machine parts, 4 SEL's, slotted tit gear (1 piece will cover 2x entries)...

The place is a crafters farming dream!

Perhaps you are doing it wrong bud.
    fixed and +1

rs blows...you probly spend the whole 30 minutes in there farming? lol who the hell wants to do that crap?

Quote Originally Posted by renji642 View Post
    rs blows...you probly spend the whole 30 minutes in there farming? lol who the hell wants to do that crap?
    LOL...yep. I farm the buffalos from 28 mins all the way down to zero.

In one run this weekend I got 10 lvl3 thunder, 10 dark, 2 uch, 1 lvl 3 artifact, 4-5 titanium pieces, few chaos lamps, but no exteneders from them this time. LOL

I did 2-3 runs made or saved myself some money. Then moved on to SOD, FT, AOS as usual.

"profit" isnt always about epic items. commodities sell much faster and more consistently.

RETIRED 08/22/2011

Shadow Titanium
    Get to level 98 and farm me Titanium armorhelms in patren patren great place for easy alz

Quote Originally Posted by uchihaSINZ View Post
    Get to level 98 and farm me Titanium armorhelms in patren patren great place for easy alz
    heard drop rate here was GREATLY reduced.

Shadow Titanium
    Most profitable dungeon (for me, anyways) has easily been ruined train. Average of 1.8m / entry and I've definitely gotten at least one uchh for every two runs (probably higher), not to mention all the other cores. The other plus is that it takes 10 minutes and one bar of SP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast