Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most expensive class

What makes FB so expensive?

Shadow Titanium
    FB's are expensive because they "need" a forcium amp blade / kat, 40 dmg osm weapon xtal / orb, 3-4 cr2's, 40/7 helm, aop6, eof7, slotted bo3's / bof6, full osm armor amp. Compare that to WA's who need basically the same gear, however, they only need to buy one weapon (which is usually cheaper than one of the fb weapons), they usually use a 24/15 over 40/7, and they don't have to worry about +'ing forcium (unless they have forcium boots/suit/gloves, but that's not what we're talking about). The only expensive piece they use that FB's don't is a RoL2 but even the cost of that won't make up for everything else.

EDIT: Going by these standards, I'd say heavy BL is more expensive than both FB / WA because they need to get another seh to have two 40 dmg weapons.
    Last edited by macbowes; 11-06-2010 at 10:50 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    FB's are expensive because they "need" a forcium amp blade / kat, 40 dmg osm weapon xtal / orb, 3-4 cr2's, 40/7 helm, aop6, eof7, slotted bo3's / bof6, full osm armor amp. Compare that to WA's who need basically the same gear, however, they only need to buy one weapon (which is usually cheaper than one of the fb weapons), they usually use a 24/15 over 40/7, and they don't have to worry about +'ing forcium (unless they have forcium boots/suit/gloves, but that's not what we're talking about). The only expensive piece they use that FB's don't is a RoL2 but even the cost of that won't make up for everything else.

EDIT: Going by these standards, I'd say heavy BL is more expensive than both FB / WA because they need to get another seh to have two 40 dmg weapons.
    Any blader that uses 2 40 cdi weps fails unless atleast one of them is red osm.

Shadow Titanium
    regardless fb is the harder class to gear its the paper sword class unless its epicly geared

all classes are expensive FTW!!

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

I disagree. 2 +11 osm blades will get you to 1k base with 150% cd easy. give brolic 2 +11 osm 40 cd blades and watch him rpe most bl's.

Banned
    sry for the delay in reply. But by normal gear i mean osm amp suit with db helm/weps and either amp gloves/boots or destruct gloves and guard boots, with the accessory's and sht you would expect. bos/bof +2 slot rols+1/2 and cr+1/2 and etc...

want a list here you go. this should help you realize how expensive it is per class just FYI for you.

PC FA Ter +9 i see goin for 600m = cheap

PC FB Ter +9 i see goin for 800m = Higher - medium price

PC WIZ & BL MYS +9 i see goin for 750-850 = Higher to Medium price

PC WA SIG +9 i see goin for 1b = highest price

Havent seen FS Sig items

Weapons are not a good thing to compare prices on since they are more interchangeable on gear ( FB can use Blade/kat/orb/cry....etc)

thats why i compare with redosm grade gear because its specific to the class.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Even though other classes other than wa and fs they can use lower grade gear. For example fs can use fb gear

Banned
    bl/wi are the hardest imo...blades and orbs are the most universal weps and there are more wi's and bl's looking for epic gear than any other class

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast