Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: vRs Cabal Database NA

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    are u stupid? find me 1 place anywhere which i said i had 4k hp without aob on.
    found it yet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    im starting to think you're related to lethal in some way shape or form seeing as how you're both retarded stubborn kids who HATE being caught mid-lie

anyways about that 900 def you said you had with s.tit gloves and osm boots?
    he posted the def he had with his sig set and he will get another sig set/forcy amp soon.... like 30b will magically appear on his acc and buy it loool
    or make 30b out of derk cuz derk drop epic stuffs to him 24/7 =p

900 def with s.tit gloves sig suit osm helm osm boots, say what????
    I love how you completely forgot about his 3.8k hp, you are just mad you don't have his hp w/o bringer title on. Even though he may not have his sig boots, he is using 5/100 boots I believe, still gives 100hp + suit + aob + title + eos8 + belt + hp rune= 3.8k. Umad bro?

Even w/o his boots/ gloves he could still roll you in pvp.

im starting to think you're related to lethal in some way shape or form seeing as how you're both retarded stubborn kids who HATE being caught mid-lie

anyways about that 900 def you said you had with s.tit gloves and osm boots?
    heMadlolkthxbye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kekekekekeke View Post
    I love how you completely forgot about his 3.8k hp, you are just mad you don't have his hp w/o bringer title on. Even though he may not have his sig boots, he is using 5/100 boots I believe, still gives 100hp + suit + aob + title + eos8 + belt + hp rune= 3.8k. Umad bro?

Even w/o his boots/ gloves he could still roll you in pvp.
    if hes using 5/100 boots then he lied about his amp, either way his stats are fake. his hp is with an aob8 on and his rate/dmg is from aop6 on, then his defense is from gear he no longer has.

arent u a funny little troll??? i love how you ignored the fact that even if he had 5/100 boots he lied about his defense/amp

i should go spur status and pump up alll my stats..maybe add my stats as if my orbs were +15

Banned
    if hes using 5/100 boots then he lied about his amp, either way his stats are fake. his hp is with an aob8 on and his rate/dmg is from aop6 on, then his defense is from gear he no longer has.

arent u a funny little troll??? i love how you ignored the fact that even if he had 5/100 boots he lied about his defense/amp

i should go spur status and pump up alll my stats..maybe add my stats as if my orbs were +15
    I'm really enjoying watching you get all butthurt over someone else's stats on an inaccurate rating system,seriously tho,if you think that you're so badass and can take spur on then man the fuck up and take your bitch ass to merc like fiery did.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I'm really enjoying watching you get all butthurt over someone else's stats on an inaccurate rating system,seriously tho,if you think that you're so badass and can take spur on then man the fuck up and take your bitch ass to merc like fiery did.
    lol if i gave two shats about anyone on merc enough to xfer over there to prove a point that would be the day

Banned
    lol if i gave two shats about anyone on merc enough to xfer over there to prove a point that would be the day
    Obviously you do give a shit with all the noise you're makin' on here,it's cool bro,don't be scared,it'll only hurt for a minute

Excuse me mr. bringer title.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Obviously you do give a shit with all the noise you're makin' on here,it's cool bro,don't be scared,it'll only hurt for a minute
    people make noise on forums? just because im calling out fake stats doesnt mean i care, it means im bored and would like to see how he has the stats since he's saying theyre not stats from different gear setups mashed together

it would seem as if you sir, are very frustrated and fussy

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast