Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: EoD Disconnects

Post EoD Disconnects

Seems pretty random, but mostly when you pick up a quest item from a boss or after killing the flesh golems it boots u to login screen. Other people are having this issue too. VC didn't disconnect me so i'm pretty sure it's just eod.

we know it's glitched anyway, when you get to the portal room and walk towards the portal and get warped back to the entrance for no reason.

Banned
    chocalate chip cookies

yum.

but useless. also, when i hit things (chests or monsters), sometimes they don't disappear. it's not like i'm lagging retardedly (i can FK in combo), but it's fuct up for sure.

Me and my friends got d/c'd from EoD B2F twice in a row at the same time.

Titanium
    I have been disconnected 4 times today in eod 1 and it is when Xfire was running.... maybe that might be the issue? I turned it off snd boom i could run all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by K3nQa View Post
    I have been disconnected 4 times today in eod 1 and it is when Xfire was running.... maybe that might be the issue? I turned it off snd boom i could run all the way through.
    don't have xfire. not even sure wat it is? other than the oooooooooooold Xfire FT B2F cards that haven't worked in ages lol.