Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: EY EVERYONE in SEIREiTEI can SOLO PLUMA, kaka

Banned
    Lmao, Seireitei the court of pure souls? Hahaha wtf? we all know its the court of cash users and haxors, but wait im not here to diss you guys I am here to help you with a BETTER slogan.. How about this one..

Seireitei... BEHOLD .. THE ETERNAL VIRGINS.
    Last edited by J22; 12-20-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    then i guess we can ignore this post as well
    kind of like how you ignore the fact that your stats are fake as balls right kiddo?

mystic gloves +7 sig suit 897 defense huh?
    +8 forcium orb +10 lapis 1164 mag huh?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rastan View Post
    i'm sorry,are you trying to imply that i've cheated,hacked or scammed anyone in cabal?....by all means,please tell me of one person i've scammed for gear,while your at it,post up the ss's of me hacking or botting,also show me some posts of my account being banned for duping alz.

Oh that's right!!!,you can't,because i'm not some agoraphopic sped with arrested development who takes this game so serious that he loses touch with reality

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I'm sorry,are you trying to imply that i've cheated,hacked or scammed anyone in cabal?....By all means,please tell me of one person i've scammed for gear,while your at it,post up the SS's of me hacking or botting,also show me some posts of my account being banned for duping alz.
    sry but u gave me 0 credit for my solo first. can u find SSes of me scamming,hacking,botting or duping?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    kind of like how you ignore the fact that your stats are fake as balls right kiddo?

mystic gloves +7 sig suit 897 defense huh?
    +8 forcium orb +10 lapis 1164 mag huh?
    and for u prove my suit is +7? , orb is +8 and lapis is +10? o wait u cant

Banned
    sry but u gave me 0 credit for my solo first. can u find SSes of me scamming,hacking,botting or duping?
    What are you talking about?,I gave you credit for it back when you did it at 170 and still in havoc,I just pointed it out as a worthless venture,I mean why would you waste an odd circle for force cores and regular SG grade gear?

You just get lumped in with seireitei's rep now since you left havoc
    Last edited by Rastan; 12-20-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: timeline adjustment

Banned

and for u prove my suit is +7? , orb is +8 and lapis is +10? o wait u cant
    LOL, apparently you missed the thread where someone caught you without your view gear off. Your Sig suit was +7, Forcium orb +8, and Lapis orb was +10, this was less than a week ago, and your stats have hardly changed in your Sig besides less hp somehow, and 2 more amp obviously from a rune.

Get @ me when you're not such a fking moron, and stop coming to the forums, you look more and more like a retard every single post. I might as well just post my stats with all my gear +15 and tell you that it's all +15 until you prove its not. Because in Spur world, that's how things work. Even though there were screenshots of all your gear less than a week ago.

I don't know..uhh..not really considered as one guild, unlike Tang whose members have been in their guild for a long time already (or I could be wrong?). But okay?!? Nothing really new on Cabal, it's not even funny.

And you ask, why am I here on Cabal forums? Because I can.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Oh that's right!!!,you can't,because i'm not some agoraphopic sped with arrested development who takes this game so serious that he loses touch with reality
    LOL Hey Carl, how is your cheating wife doing? Don't tell me she cheated on you again with the neighbor, you should have learned from the first time. Tell me more about your prison stories?
    Last edited by Matriphoney; 12-20-2010 at 09:34 PM.

LOL, apparently you missed the thread where someone caught you without your view gear off. Your Sig suit was +7, Forcium orb +8, and Lapis orb was +10, this was less than a week ago, and your stats have hardly changed in your Sig besides less hp somehow, and 2 more amp obviously from a rune.

Get @ me when you're not such a fking moron, and stop coming to the forums, you look more and more like a retard every single post. I might as well just post my stats with all my gear +15 and tell you that it's all +15 until you prove its not. Because in Spur world, that's how things work. Even though there were screenshots of all your gear less than a week ago.
    lol umad? come challenge spur then. quit ranting like the f@ggot you are. oh wait.. you going to make some bs excuse like he's HR 20 blah blah blah =)
    Last edited by yepumad; 12-20-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Nigg.a plz the only one that will always look retarded is you. Isn't this like your third forum account?

When you transfering over to Mercury to prove yourself? Oh yea thats right you had your chance back then and you flaked out like a little b i t che. You still scared? You shouldn't be with all your newly equipped gear. Are you still all talk no action.

I bet your checking est forum on your phone again amirite? LOL loser.
    Last edited by Matriphoney; 12-20-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast